Your highlights

Mariorules25

Hyaahhh
As you know,its almost the end of the year now.so whats been your highlight this year?,maybe a thread was made and it changed your wiki life..who knows?

I became less of a smiley spammer, like I was the first time in chat where I kept posting smileys until I got kicked. I thought getting kicked blocked you for like an hour. Then I had a conversation with Nabber about the 3DS.

I survived

Baby Luigi said:
I survived
^This
----------
And if IRL counts, I learned to play an excerpt of Romeo and Cinderella on piano, as well as sing that part.

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
And if IRL counts, I learned to play an excerpt of Romeo and Cinderella on piano
I learned how to play Yankee Doodle on the piano using the black keys and a couple whites

i managed to get my tone on trumpet back to something resembling quality and consistency, i read a lot of good things, i got more things done, and i had a lot of fun editing stupid things

oh yeah and i played rock of ages with shoey twice. probably the most fun i've had all year.

Well, leaving my least favorite moment in the community ever aside, which basically dragged me away from the community; I got back to The 'Shroom Core Staff, and I am really glad I did, it has been a blast.

Nabber said:
Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Then I had a conversation with Nabber about the 3DS.
I don't even remember this.
It was before I even joined the forum. I can't remember when though. I was Mario_and_Luigi, you asked if I was new, I said yes, and we started talking about the 3DS

I hope the topic creator does not mind that I moved this to Off-subject Discussion. I assume from the original post and the replies that this is supposed to actually maintain a serious topic. If you'd prefer it be moved back, feel free to let me know.

Hosting a mafia game with Stooben and joining the 'Shroom staff.

Not much here, I've been much less active than before. Had fun playing mafia and socializing, though.

Can this thread include non-Forum highlights as well?

let's see

had open-heart surgery, giving me my stamina back
got a stable, well-paying job
accepted into a diploma of nursing which will start next year
enjoyed a full year of working with the 'shroom core staff and writing reviews I always have a blast writing
started learning spanish guitar

yeah, all in all a fairly decent year

Well, since "I survived" is taken...

-Became a global mod here.
-Stepped down from being a global mod here.
-Didn't complete any fangames.

IRL
-Moved to a new place with affordable rent.
-Lost 55lbs (25kg) (and counting!)
-I can do full situps now.

Super Mario Bros. said:
I hope the topic creator does not mind that I moved this to Off-subject Discussion. I assume from the original post and the replies that this is supposed to actually maintain a serious topic. If you'd prefer it be moved back, feel free to let me know.

Oh its seems more proper to move it here

On here
Made a fiction which people like and got past the teaser
Hosted lots of mafia
Got into the MHG
Made friends with Neptune <3

IRL
Got 5 A's in my GCSE's so far and a C in a modern foreign language
Got into TF2
Lost friends :(
Made loads of new friends
Is now a Master baker
found my passion for history
Became a deputy head girl at school
Now training to be part of the staff on CW-Games
Made a friend on holiday in the summer which I STILL keep in touch with now via Steam. (That never EVER happens)

Well since i made this,i might aswell put my highlights

I met some great users

I made friends with neptune

Had some great conversations on here

in my personal life

My team celtic beat barcelona

My friend came back from accrington

Became more of a football fan

So in all its been a great year but it might be my last year on here..

Back