Super Mario 3D Land

muhammadk

Goomba
Hello,
On the Nintendo 3DS, would like to know that when you reach "World 8" in Super Mario 3D Land, what comes next? (have you saved Princess Peach by completing "World 8")?

Thanks.

1. Put this in the Marioverse

2. You play as Luigi after you beat World 8, I think.

Yoshiquaker said:
You can play as Luigi after you beat the castle in the first Special World.
^This

>can play as luigi

God I want this game even more now, too bad 3ds is so iffy.

muhammadk said:
Hello,
On the Nintendo 3DS, would like to know that when you reach "World 8" in Super Mario 3D Land, what comes next? (have you saved Princess Peach by completing "World 8")?

Thanks.
After completing World 8, you unlock Special Worlds. Instead of progressing through the map like the normal worlds, you usually need star coins to progress. Also the levels are usually a mirrored copy of the normal world, but just made more difficult. There are eight special worlds. Completing all of them gets five stars next to your file name. There might be more bonuses and stuff but I forgot, I haven't played the game in a while :D

YoshiKong said:
muhammadk said:
Hello,

Thanks.
After completing World 8, you unlock Special Worlds. Instead of progressing through the map like the normal worlds, you usually need star coins to progress. Also the levels are usually a mirrored copy of the normal world, but just made more difficult. There are eight special worlds. Completing all of them gets five stars next to your file name. There might be more bonuses and stuff but I forgot, I haven't played the game in a while :D

To add onto it, if you get all golden flagpoles with both mario & luigi and get all star coins, you'll gain access to a special level. I don't think you need anything else to gain access to that final level.

That's the one with the gold crown yeah?

That is seriously the most annoying level.

I actually never managed to unlock it. I have two worlds to golden flagpole with mario or luigi, but I never got to it.

Uhem *dusting off 3DS* - I'll give you a brief overview. Well first there are these colored boxed which you have to jump across, wth hammer bros. chucking their toys at you. And a warp takes you to this annoying tiny platforms where you are 99.99% likely to fall. Then there is a mini Boom Boom and Pow pow battle. Next there a switch board where you ride and fuzzies are everywhere. You ride on the switch board and come across an area full of tail goombas and firebar thingies. Then there are heaps of donut bars (ya know, the ones that fall if you stand on them for too long), plus more firebars. Then there are some Cosmic Closes which chase you. Next some coins spell THANK YOU and then there is the final flag pole, which is gold and has a crown on it. Some Toads are nearby. Touch the flagpole and you win! It's that simple.

Better star saving up your lives... you'll be needing them

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
Don't we already have a thread for this when it wasn't released yet

Do we care?

Back