Mario games for 3DS - How Many?

muhammadk

Goomba
Hello Everyone,

I'd like to know how many Mario games there are for the Nintendo 3DS (American version), and, is there an online catalogue, or, does the MarioWikii list all the games available for the 3DS?

Thanks.

The wiki lists all Mario games for 3DS but for quick refrence these are all the ones out so far

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Mario Tennis Open
New Super Mario Bros 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

As far as I know, all released Mario games are listed in the eShop.

The real question is... how many more are there to come!

Yoshidude99 said:
The wiki lists all Mario games for 3DS but for quick refrence these are all the ones out so far

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Mario Tennis Open
New Super Mario Bros 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Oh, wow, After christmas I'll have all of them.

I want PMSS so bad. I'm in Australia, and it doesn't get released here until December 8.

YoshiKong said:
I want PMSS so bad. I'm in Australia, and it doesn't get released here until December 8.

Same. Looks like it'll be fun. I bought it myself but I decided to torture myself and wait until Christmas to play it. It'll make the day just that tad little bit better since my only presents will be the Wii U (Parents bought it) and New Super Mario Bros. U (I bought it).

I dunno if I'll get a Wii U. I'm still getting some use out of my old Wii.

I'm just using the opportunity (Christmas + Birthday being so close together) to get it now, instead of having to save up so much. That and I don't have any Wii games I want anymore, I got all that I'll need.

Once I get sticker star, half my 3ds games will be mario games

When people have bdays and Christmas so close together, don't you usually get less stuff? Like, I had a friend who had a bday on 21 december, and people gave him presents saying "This is your birthday and Christmas present."

Anyways, are you in Australia to?

YoshiKong said:
When people have bdays and Christmas so close together, don't you usually get less stuff? Like, I had a friend who had a bday on 21 december, and people gave him presents saying "This is your birthday and Christmas present."

Anyways, are you in Australia to?

Yeah, I'm Australian. My birthday is a month and a half away, it's not so close that it blends together, but its close enough that we agreed that since the Wii U is so expensive, it'd be split between the two. I'll get it on Christmas, i just won't get much/anything for my birthday unless I buy stuff.

Sticker Star got leaked in one local shop here, and I have to say, it's way better than expected.

It was? Don't give us any spoilers!

Yes, the Free Record Shop in Eindhoven already sold the game, they didn't know they were supposed to sell it on 7 December, so they've simply put it on the shelves (and didn't even care when I told them, it's meant to be released on 7 December).

I won't spoil, only make a weekly Video Walkthrough (the first Episode came today, next is on Sunday, so after the release).

YoshiKong said:
I read that in a Diary of a Wimpy Kid, where Greg said "Well I guess that's been happening for thousands of years"

*jesus being handed a present*

Disciple:THIS COUNTS FOR CHRISTMAS AND YOUR BIRTHDAY, JESUS!
Jesus: Gee, thanks.

and there are five games

Yeah, I saw it there as well but I also had a friend where the same thing happened to him.

Also I love those books! There is a new one coming out, that I'm sure.

YoshiKong said:
Yeah, I saw it there as well but I also had a friend where the same thing happened to him.

Also I love those books! There is a new one coming out, that I'm sure.
The new one came out in America, called The Third Wheel. Now,

Since there are five Mario games for the 3DS, and we already established that, I guess this thread is pointless now

Back