Do You Know How To Cook?(Instant Noodles Not Count)

Smg2daisy

Star Spirit
MarioWiki
Smg2daisy
Speak here.
I can cook rice, porridge and some easy dishes.

I mostly can't. I can make basic stuff, such as fried eggs, but nothing too complex. Well, I haven't really tried, tbh.

i can make some things, but not anything very complex

the most complex thing i've ever made is angel food cake, but i didn't do it on my own

I can cook, but I haven't done much of it. I can bake a mean meringue pie and some delish calzones. :]

I want to get more into cooking.

Yeah I can cook stuff. I know how to operate the stove and season stuff and stuff.

I can cook chicken schnitzel and chow mein

I can only cook basic stuff. I can't do much on the stove other than scrambled eggs and macaroni and cheese.

But I can operate the microwave and stuff

Not to sound an ass but
I'm pretty good for my age
I love cooking. I made two cakes (a nicely decorated coffee and walnut cake and a chocolate swiss roll) today for hungry boy scouts who were round our house for scout things. I can make some meals as well, mostly pasta based but some others as well.

I can cook about anything imaginable.

Well it be soup, pasta casserole(sp?), pizza, or french toast.

I don't do it often as I should but everyone tells me im fairly good at it and i find cooking pretty easy and sometimes really enjoyable.

Grilling is my preferred method of cooking. I love fixing all different kinds of burgers.

I can also do chicken, steak, etc.

I can cook a lot of things, but...

T-Hrk said:
Grilling is my preferred method of cooking. I love fixing all different kinds of burgers.

I can also do chicken, steak, etc.
This.

I try cooking but his is what usually happens
oven_fire_scaring_woman_md_wht.gif

Not really...I can only cook canned foods/soups, frozen dinners, and insta-cups of stuff.

I was taught to make scrambled eggs back in 2010, though, but I forgot. I haven't really tried to cook much, TBH

I can make scrambled eggs. That's pretty much it.

I can't imagine anything being too difficult if I had a recipe, though. Isn't it just following instructions? :l

schmutz said:
I can make scrambled eggs. That's pretty much it.

I can't imagine anything being too difficult if I had a recipe, though. Isn't it just following instructions? :l

to make basic stuff yeah.

But to make REALLY good dishes, you kinda have to experiment and take educated guesses. also recipes just list basic stuff, so how it turns it really depends on what you buy too.

Cooking isn't just following instructions, there is more to it than that.

Well as Food Tech is a forced subject at my school, yes I do know how to cook although at I don't do it that often at home.

We made gingerbread Christmas biscuits at school, but we didn't get time to finish cooking them in the oven and they were all soft but they tasted just as good ;D

I can cook instant noodles

Eggs, bacon, toast, soup, Lancashire hotpots, lamb stew, beef stew, rabbit stew, human stew, onions and some sort of pasta

I'm a horrible cook. I always think I'm about to burn down the house. So I don't cook anything that needs a flame of some sort, not confident enough to do it.

Radagast the Brown said:

Eggs, bacon, toast, soup, Lancashire hotpots, lamb stew, beef stew, rabbit stew, human stew, onions and some sort of pasta

You are Hannibal Lecter?

Cirdec said:
Radagast the Brown said:

You are Hannibal Lecter?

That's my real life name, how did you guess?

Back