Wario Land: Shake

I'rr go check it out

I'll get it once it's released

Yaay, it's out! I need to order it on Amazon on something. :)

Duper Mario said:
I've been wanting to bone Captain Syrup ever since 1993; now she's hotter than ever! :wario:
Rudnicki or some random asshole troll, gtfo and stfo.

ShyGuy27 said:
Duper Mario said:
I've been wanting to bone Captain Syrup ever since 1993; now she's hotter than ever! :wario:
Get a load of this framer... I nvr said that. :rolleyes:

Maybe you're the one who should GTFO and STFU, frame-artist poophead!

Duper Mario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Duper Mario said:
Get a load of this framer... I nvr said that. :rolleyes:

Maybe you're the one who should GTFO and STFU, frame-artist poophead!
Go away troll.

It's very simple: You ripped another one of my quotes from that time frame and edited it. You can't prove you didn't edit it.

Duper Mario said:
It's very simple: You ripped another one of my quotes from that time frame and edited it.  You can't prove you didn't edit it.
Why would I do that? You've been trolling all over (not to mention provoking flame wars). I don't need to make up stuff like that to get rid of you.

Why would you do that? tHe same reason you thought super man and super mario were the same people.

what, did you mistake mario's yellow cape for superman's redcape and think they were the same ppl? Or did you never hear of mario?

Duper Mario said:
Why would you do that? tHe same reason you thought super man and super mario were the same people.

what, did you mistake mario's yellow cape for superman's redcape and think they were the same ppl? Or did you never hear of mario?
Wait, I would make it seem as if you said something blatantly sexual because Super Man 64 is a similar title to Super Mario 64? wtf?

I don't see any such post of mine on the forums in regards to what you've accused me of saying.

Duper Mario said:
I don't see any such post of mine on the forums in regards to what you've accused me of saying.
You deleted it. I have no motive to make something up like that for the previously mentioned reasons. It doesn't even matter anymore since you deleted it.

Duper Mario said:
Only a Moderator can delete posts.
There's a little "remove" button at the top corner of the post.

Oh, and btw, people will believe me more than you.

ShyGuy27 said:
Duper Mario said:

Well golly, whadda ya know... there is. I didn't discover that until just now after you mentioned it.

Duper Mario said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Duper Mario said:

Well golly, whadda ya know... there is. I didn't discover that until just now after you mentioned it.
Yeah, right...
But like I said, it doesn't matter, as the message is gone.

Back