The People Behind the Games

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
I really don't know if this thread belongs here, but it sure didn't belong in any of the other ones. This thread is to discuss all of those Nintendo/Mario-Related guys. Shigeru Miyamoto, Sakurai Masahiro, Satoru Iwata, Regginator, whoever. No, Bill Gates is NOT Mario-related. I don't even know who's the head of sony! Anyway, Nintendo and it's fellow game-makers, like Hal. Not the actual companies, but the peeps in them. Who do you like, who do you dislike, anything.

[quote author=Regginator]Not next year, not next spring, but December 3.[/quote]
...Reggie, that liar.

Garlic Man said:
I really don't know if this thread belongs here, but it sure didn't belong in any of the other ones. This thread is to discuss all of those Nintendo/Mario-Related guys. Shigeru Miyamoto, Sakurai Masahiro, Satoru Iwata, Regginator, whoever. No, Bill Gates is NOT Mario-related. I don't even know who's the head of sony! Anyway, Nintendo and it's fellow game-makers, like Hal. Not the actual companies, but the peeps in them. Who do you like, who do you dislike, anything.

[quote author=Regginator]Not next year, not next spring, but December 3.
...Reggie, that liar.

[/quote]
Don't diss the Regginator. His name is Reggie. He's about kicking ass. He's about taking names. And his company's about making games. :(

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.
Don't diss the Regginator. His name is Reggie. He's about kicking ass. He's about taking names. And his company's about making games. :(
[/quote]

QFTxINFINITE

SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE
[/quote]
Hm... I don't know anything about Reggie. *flame shield*

And it's amazing to see how mush Nintendo hates Europe and Australia by not releasing SMRPG, removing TLL from VC, releasing games way later (I heard SMW came out two or three years later in PAL) and holding Japan/America-only events. Awesome.

PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

And it's amazing to see how mush Nintendo hates Europe and Australia by not releasing SMRPG, removing TLL from VC, releasing games way later (I heard SMW came out two or three years later in PAL) and holding Japan/America-only events. Awesome.
[/quote]
You must DIE!

And Nintendo is biased against us. :D

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

[/quote]
You must hate me. You told me to die at least 3 times. And I just wanted to declare you as one of the coolest users... Guess that honor goes to someone else.

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

You must hate me. You told me to die at least 3 times. And I just wanted to declare you as one of the coolest users... Guess that honor goes to someone else.
[/quote]
It's just a joke. I say "Die" all the time as a mockery of that stupid CD-i Zelda game. :(

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

It's just a joke. I say "Die" all the time as a mockery of that stupid CD-i Mario game. :(
[/quote]
I HOPE SHE MADE US LOTSA SPAGHETTI!

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

It's just a joke. I say "Die" all the time as a mockery of that stupid CD-i Mario game. :(
[/quote]
It is said; Only Link can defeat Ganondorf. And Link needs spaghetti to fight. He hopes she (Zelda) made lotsa spaghetti.

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

It is said; Only Link can defeat Ganondorf. And Link needs spaghetti to fight. He hopes she (Zelda) made lotsa spaghetti.
[/quote]
Blind

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

Blind
[/quote]
Die

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

Blind
Die
[/quote]
Why?

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:

...Reggie, that liar.

QFTxINFINITE

You must DIE!

Blind
Die
Why?
[/quote]
DP, you suck for defending Reggie, Smash Brother, you just suck, and DAI REGGIE, GO TO HELL.

Let's stay on the topic 'K?
I think Shigeru Miyamoto (Yay! I've spelt his name right! Japanese names are hard to spell) has done a lot of work. I've just completed Super Mario Galaxy and in the credits he was on the top. I think Charles Martinet has done a lot of work too. Hope he hasn't got a sore throat! I wish I could meet him.
:mario: loves :peach:

Kool_Koopa said:
I think Shigeru Miyamoto (Yay! I've spelt his name right! Japanese names are hard to spell) has done a lot of work. I've just completed Super Mario Galaxy and in the credits he was on the top. I think Charles Martinet has done a lot of work too. Hope he hasn't got a sore throat! I wish I could meet him.
Well DUH his name is at the very top, he's the producer! He INVENTED Mario!

Garlic Man said:
Kool_Koopa said:

But not all those Marios in your sig...

'Cept the sprites... or did he?

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
Kool_Koopa said:

But not all those Marios in your sig...

'Cept the sprites... or did he?
Mebbe he did. (He probably actually did, really)

Free Loader said:
I think Shigeru Miyamoto is a pretty cool guy, eh makes awesome happen and doesn't afraid of anything. I also think that(despite my last comment) the producers always get too much attention, Shigeru Miyamoto, Masahiro Sakurai, Yuji Naka, their always credited for everything in a game, but the credits for games are always really long and filled with all sorts of people, people like the Graphics Directors probably did huge amounts of work on the game, and people always just compliment the producer on the entire game...
It's just the way it is. It's just that those people who's names are in bigger font did more/more important work. :-\

Kool_Koopa said:
I wonder hwo is going to replace Shigery Miyamoto when he dies. Maybe me :koopa: I want to work for Nintendo when I am older!
heh heh, good luck...

Kool_Koopa said:
Thanks!
I wonder how much they will pay me? I've heard people get paid lots in Nintendo.
I was being sarcastic, *ahem ahem*. :roll:

Don't even try. Unless you're serious about it. What can you do that would make them hire you?

Kool_Koopa said:
I am never serious!
(exept this thing) ;D
Except what?

Back