The People Behind the Games

I hate reggie! :mad:

(heh heh, his article is gone on the wiki...)

Kool_Koopa said:
I wonder hwo is going to replace Shigery Miyamoto when he dies. Maybe me :koopa: I want to work for Nintendo when I am older!

Do you live in Japan?

Plus they'd reject you since you're on UnMario...

The Shames you made!

Lario said:
Kool_Koopa said:
I wonder hwo is going to replace Shigery Miyamoto when he dies. Maybe me :koopa: I want to work for Nintendo when I am older!

Do you live in Japan?

Plus they'd reject you since you're on UnMario...

The Shames you made!
He could work for Nintendo of America. (under the rule of Reggie... *gasp*)

Kool_Koopa said:
To Garlic, No, I live in Mushroom Kingdom.
That's nice. Because I live in hell.

That's even nicer! When you look at my profile then you will notice that I've written Somewhere in Bowser's Castle for my location. Not long ago, mario came and rescued a princess which my master had just kidnapped. I said "I am really sorry, but your princess is in another castle" just to get him away, but he didn't believe me. Mario wanted to kill first but when I said how life is important to me,(I really like writing with you Garlic) Mario took me to his castle and now I have to work as a slave. Toads don't do anything there. They just play Mario Kart all the time, so I will not have much time to write on this forum.

Kool_Koopa said:
That's even nicer! When you look at my profile then you will notice that I've written Somewhere in Bowser's Castle for my location. Not long ago, mario came and rescued a princess which my master had just kidnapped. I said "I am really sorry, but your princess is in another castle" just to get him away, but he didn't believe me. Mario wanted to kill first but when I said how life is important to me,(I really like writing with you Garlic) Mario took me to his castle and now I have to work as a slave. Toads don't do anything there. They just play Mario Kart all the time, so I will not have much time to write on this forum.

# Peach DOES NOT ENSLAVE. So who are you here?
# The Toads still attmpt to protect the Castle, but they're still futile, and I wonder who Princh Mush was the original Champ off the Glitz Pit anyway....

Kool_Koopa said:
I AM A VERY KOOL_KOOPA!!!!!!
Mario is so nasty to me! :shifty:
You're female?! :eek:

Back