Would this be "trolling"?

Snifit on Stilts

Bullet Bill
I like playing on a hangman topic, and someone is constantly guessing the answer, but he vowed to not do another, thus forcing the poster to make another hangman, and another, and Another!

Would this be according with rule 8 as harassment?

"forcing"

it's not like you have to make another hangman. someone else can do it too.

and no, I highly doubt that not making a game is harassment.

Snifit on Stilts said:
I like playing on a hangman topic, and someone is constantly guessing the answer, but he vowed to not do another, thus forcing the poster to make another hangman, and another, and Another!

If you do not wish to make another hangman, then it's as simple as not making another hangman.

Snifit on Stilts said:

That would not be considerd harrasment.

Snifit on Stilts said:

It's according to Rule Common Sense as don't make another hangman.

No, forcing somebody to do something is no Trolling.
It would be Trolling, if you make fun of it, while the other person becomes really mad.

Snifit on Stilts said:

You realise the person in question, specifically Christian Brutal Sniper, is playing by the rules. If he guesses the answer, that's the main idea of the game. And if he doesn't want to make a hangman, then that's his free right.

You realise that you don't have to make a hangman if you don't want to, right?

Absolutely.

Back