Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Alone 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Alone: The Holiday Heist

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

MCS

Donkey Kong
One of my favorite Christmas franchises of all time, the Home Alone series is great. The first and second ones were by far the best and very funny. Macaulay Culkin was definitely the best protagonist in the series, and Marv and Harry were the best antagonists as well. Now, I haven't seen the entirety of Home Alone 3 and 4 (I don't think I've seen 4 at all, actually) and I've seen a bit of the brand new 5th one on ABC Family a few nights ago. I heard the 4th one got horrible reviews and the 3rd one was okay, and from what I've watched of the 5th one it actually seems like it might be decent, although nothing can top the first two. I'll probably watch the 5th one over Christmas break since I recorded it.

That's it for my mini-rant, how do you guys like the series?

EDIT: I have now watched all five movies and put my thoughts of the post-Culkin movies down in this post.

Fist one is pretty good,havn't watched the other one's though.

i've seen the second one enough to last me a few more years

Ghost Nappa said:
There's fifth one?

I knew someone would ask that.

Yup, there's a fifth one, it just came out a few days ago. It's a direct-to-TV movie for ABC Family, but from what I've watched it doesn't look too horrible so far.

I love the first 2. I mean LOVE them. I watch them every December, and more in the year. The third one blowed as it got rid of KEVVIIINNNN and the Sticky bandits. Haven't watched number 4 though.

I've seen the first 2 and part of 3.

Lmao at 2 like LTQ said.

There's a 4?

There's a 5?

Bumping this because Christmastime is here yet again.

My favorite Home Alone movie is still a tie between the first and the second. Haven't seen the 3rd or 4th yet, and I haven't seen all of the 5th one but I still have it on my DVR from last year. While I'm sure it's terrible, it seems interesting how they modernized it by including a character that's an online video game friend of the main character. By the way, I just checked and apparently the 5th one is the final one in the series, so thank god. If they continued from there it would just be overkill, but in my opinion they really should have stopped after the 2nd, or maybe even the 3rd movie.

Also, I added a poll this time where you can choose your favorite Home Alone (I doubt anyone's gonna pick 4 or 5, but I included them anyways)

Back