Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Home Alone 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Alone 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Alone: The Holiday Heist

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
I actually REALLY loved the 3rd one and it's my favorite one. I found the storyline more interesting and plus I liked how the kid (Alex) was pretty smart and I found his traps to be more clever than the other traps from the rest of the series. And you know, I liked how Alex wanted to be home alone, instead of "OH WHOOPS WE FORGOT KEVIN AT HOME". :p

I thought the first 2 were decent, but god, I REALLY did NOT like the 4th one.

I love the original
The second is great too
I hated the third one as it was so... Random
Never seen the 4th or 5th

LakantatheQlaus said:
Probably gonna watch some again this year. They broadcast it on TV every year again.

I didn't even know there where a part 4 and 5...
LTQ, is your avatar intentional for this thread as it has the classic :eek: face from the first one and I am pissing myself because of it.

I need to watch 1 and 2 over the next few days...

Only seen first two three years ago, both were excellent but I want to stay well away from the others.

I've seen the first 3. I really like the first 2. The third one is ok. My favourite is Lost in New York. Love this part.

I was trying to find a clip of the part where Harry blows up as well but I couldn't find a good quality one.

Home Alone 2 and 4 are the only ones I've seen, with the first being my favorite. I wish they would make another non-Christmas one.

Yoshidude99 said:
I've seen the first 3. I really like the first 2. The third one is ok. My favourite is Lost in New York. Love this part.
That is my favourite scene from the two I've seen. I think overall I preferred New York, though I still like 1

I got the quadrilogy (excluding the 5th movie because it wasn't on DVD yet when they released the set) on DVD for Christmas today. I now can watch the 3rd and 4th one since I never watched those.

I used to love it but I now hate the stupid home alone kid.

I actually feel bad for the bad guys...

Just watched the second one...such a great movie :')

Yoshidude99 said:
Duskull said:
santanoice said:
The first one ya filthy animals.
I swear it was the second one with ya filthy animals
I think it's both.
I know it's definitely the second, but I can't remember it in the first if it's there. And I don't see a point for it
as it was used in 2 so he could escape the hotel staff, yet he used the traps on the burglars in 1 and never seemed to actually try to scare them away.

Back