The 2012 Christmas Thread

Re: The official 2012 Christmas thread.

Ghost Nappa said:
FireEevee said:
the best christmas gift ever would be seeing everyone freaking out in december 21th.

man I still can't wait.
Maybe the moon will fall and crush us all.

Earth isn't Termina.

Goron said:
Ghost Nappa said:
FireEevee said:
the best christmas gift ever would be seeing everyone freaking out in december 21th.

man I still can't wait.

Earth isn't Termina.

sure looks like it

Joltik said:
Goron said:
Ghost Nappa said:
FireEevee said:

man I still can't wait.

Earth isn't Termina.

sure looks like it

meh the only way that I think the earth will end is when we do some stupid shit that destroys it.

that or actually living 50mill years (we should have learned the secret of inmortality by then.)

Can't be bothered to get a Christmas profile yet but I may do closer to the time.

So, what's on everyone's Christmas list? I want Paper Mario: Sticker Star, which won't be released in Australia (where I am) until December 8. Why why WHY do they make us Aussies wait so long for Nintendo stuff??

I want........................TRANSFORMERS PRIME SEASON 2 COLLECTION

Saw it in walmart and about popped 60 blood vessels from excitement.

Wii U said:
Yoshidude99 said:
What Advent Calenders do you guys have? I have a Mario one. My first chocolate today was an Elephant though so I'm not sure what that has to do with Christmas.
Pic? And I used to have LEGO advent calender and this is my first year to have without one

EDIT: New sig

Well the Mario calender has this pic on it
Christmas_mario.jpg

Yoshidude99 said:
Wii U said:
Yoshidude99 said:
What Advent Calenders do you guys have? I have a Mario one. My first chocolate today was an Elephant though so I'm not sure what that has to do with Christmas.
Pic? And I used to have LEGO advent calender and this is my first year to have without one

Christmas_mario.jpg
The stickers on the box look awfully familiar...

I love Christmas, and I got a present early! It's a 3DS case even though I don't have a 3ds lmao.

FireEevee said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Wii U said:
Yoshidude99 said:

Christmas_mario.jpg
The stickers on the box look awfully familiar...

They're from Skyrim. Duh.

Miracle Matter said:
I love Christmas, and I got a present early! It's a 3DS case even though I don't have a 3ds lmao.
that must be a sign that you will get a 3DS

That's like when my mum got me a 3DS case before I even knew I was getting me one for my birthday. Well Have fun with the 3DS when you get it then.

I've seen alot of Christmas themed names on here lately.

Well it is nearing christmas, and about everyone loves that holiday.

Me included.

Everyone except Jehova's Witnesses, they don't celebrate it.

I like Christmas, but my Offbeat nature makes me open presents whenever the hell I want.

What I originally wanted was a PSP and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd but that's way to expensive so my mom said I would probably be getting a Kindle Fire (Because I asked for it a while ago)

Also I'm probably not getting a Christmas theme because I'm too lazy to search for Rin Christmas pictures... -_-

Santagast the Merry said:
Everyone except Jehova's Witnesses, they don't celebrate it.
yes because Jews and Muslims and atheists and Hindus and Buddhists don't wait what am I saying a lot of them do.

I already got a Thunderbolt-to-HDMI converter as an early present so that I can plug my MacBook into my HDTV so I can play Steam games on there.

Now all I need is a wireless keyboard and I can play TF2 on my bed.

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
What I originally wanted was a PSP and Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA 2nd but that's way to expensive so my mom said I would probably be getting a Kindle Fire (Because I asked for it a while ago)

Also I'm probably not getting a Christmas theme because I'm too lazy to search for Rin Christmas pictures... -_-

im nice so ill just give you pictures.

Thanks Zae. :)

I'm getting so far a new phone and case, the new Layton game, metalic purple Dr Martin boots, clothes and a purple bat onsie. Lots of other stuff as well which hasn't been bought yet/suprises.

Back