Time Portal (signups welcome, but keep inmind a very limited character number)

Stargatedalek

What do you mean Im late to the fad? Thats my moe!
Signups welcome, but keep inmind a very limited character number, many characters will be introduced later.

I will be using original characters and elements from Portal and Primeval

here's a signup sheet

Role:

Full name:

weapon of choice:

experience (short explanation of what they can do, not exp. points):

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Other:

PORTAL I MUST SIGN UP

Full name: Alexander Frank Herbert Timothy McBill (but he's called "Tom" for short)

weapon of choice: Insults

experience: 103,240,853. Next level will be at 105,394,239.

Appearance: 51 year old person

Personality: Doesn't take things seriously

Bio: Lived a normal life until a bee came and told him that he was destined to save the world.

Dislikes: Rumours.

Other: isn't that enough?

looks good to me, sorta
I didn't mean EXP. points, I meant explanation of what they can do *facepalm* I will specify that
Hope you don't mind I change a few things, its not really a joke story, and well, the bee thing :???:

Pokémon Trainer Michell said:
looks good to me, sorta
I didn't mean EXP. points,

I knew that.

Hope you don't mind I change a few things, its not really a joke story, and well, the bee thing :???:

Earthbounds plot was semi-serious, and it had the main character told by a bee that he was going to save the world. (ok, it was really an alien turned into a bee, but who cares.)

true, but I really would prefer to use my own story, I'm just asking more for back stories and characters ;)

of course you can use your own story. That's just my guys backstory. maybe he didn't actually get told that by a bee, and just thinks he did. its up to you.

http://www.booksie.com/users/beta.html
you may need an account to view

If the sign ups are still open then here you go.

Full name: Thomas Rainsford(called "Tom" for short")

weapon of choice:12 gauge shotgun (Mossberg brand)

experience: 5 years of military service

Appearance: 30 year old man

Personality:silent,mysterious man

Bio: Former Navy Seal who left the military 10 years ago

Dislikes: slow death

Other: that's it

Can't see it and I don't want to make an account. Can't you just post it on Userpedia?

Role:Villain

Full name: Robert Kenneth Tetian ( Te-she-in)

weapon of choice: Sword/ Shotgun

experience (short explanation of what they can do, not exp. points): Killing with stealth

Appearance: Short but muscular

Personality: rude and obnoxious

Bio: Former Serial Killer, devoted to a new cause.

Dislikes: Happy citizens

Other: Feels like must kill at least once a day.

Can I join?
Role: neither hero nor villain; fights both the heroes and villains

Full name: Lyle Harrison Jansen

weapon of choice: Anything

experience (short explanation of what they can do, not exp. points): Do a lot intellectually and physically

Appearance: Blond long hair with bloodshot eyes and usually wears a tattered military outfit

Personality: A very smart and clever person, but isn't friendly at all

Bio: worked in the military then got shot in the forehead. Staid alive, but went insane and will fight anyone he sees

Dislikes: everything else

Other: Seems to know a lot of people in a lot of places. Was very friendly and kind before his insanity

Oh and I made an account but still can't view it.

sheesh you're ruining the fun atmosphere of portal with all these dark personalities

The 45th Nazgul said:
Full name: Thomas Rainsford(called "Tom" for short")
Epic Nitwit said:
Full name: Alexander Frank Herbert Timothy McBill (but he's called "Tom" for short)

Hahaha, now there will be 2 Toms!

Nabber said:
Can't see it and I don't want to make an account. Can't you just post it on Userpedia?

^This.

Nabber said:
sheesh you're ruining the fun atmosphere of portal with all these dark personalities

Surely you aren't refering to me?

Nabber said:

If you want an account on Userpedia, Michell, just drop me a PM and I can set it up for you.

Nathan Drake said:
Nabber said:

If you want an account on Userpedia, Michell, just drop me a PM and I can set it up for you.
oh thanks ;D , I'll probably do some writing during my spare pc time at school, and my school blocks userpedia, so I'll do it up on word, then put it on booksie and then on userpedia when I get home, that should work

Back