Earthbound DS

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)

Oh ya i almost forgot. it will come out every where not just japan

It wasnt suppost to be real it was just an idea ;)

Oh Ill put it there

I hate Ness I think he's a stupid character.

WarioWafter said:
I hate Ness I think he's a stupid character.
NO U

mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)

You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?

Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:

You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?

Smiddle said:
Woulda been fun if they released one of those games over here, for a change.

QFT

I want to play Mother 3 so bad, ever since the original plan for the N64..

ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:

Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)

Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:

Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)
Well, he did get that letter form Porkey at the end...

ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:

And then Pokey technically "died" in Mother 3

Xpike said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:

Ness doesn't know that. Maybe he's been running around through the ages looking for Pokey. And then he finds Lucas. All I'm saying is, if Nintendo wants it to happen, it will happen. They will find a way.

ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:

Ness doesn't know that. Maybe he's been running around through the ages looking for Pokey. And then he finds Lucas. All I'm saying is, if Nintendo wants it to happen, it will happen. They will find a way.

Nintendo isn't THAT stupid.

^Agreed.

If Nintendo continues the Mother series, they will once again introduce completely new characters, and put it in the distant future.

Nintendoobsessed said:
^Agreed.

If Nintendo continues the Mother series, they will once again introduce completely new characters, and put it in the distant future.
Not necessarily. There is a distinct pattern in the Mother games.

Mother 1: Introduces Giygas/Gigue
Mother 2: Reappearance of Giygas; Giygas's death
Introduces Pokey/Porkey
Mother 3: Reappearance of Porkey; Porkey's death
If a new villian was introduced (I dunno, I've never played Mother 3), he will be the focal point of Mother 4

ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
^Agreed.

Not necessarily. There is a distinct pattern in the Mother games.

Mother 1: Introduces Giygas/Gigue
Mother 2: Reappearance of Giygas; Giygas's death
Introduces Pokey/Porkey
Mother 3: Reappearance of Porkey; Porkey's death
If a new villian was introduced (I dunno, I've never played Mother 3), he will be the focal point of Mother 4

SPOILER

Pokey didn't actually die per say, but he didn't last long. Also, the final boss is Luca's twin brother, and last I checked he died upon defeat too

Claus was the main villain of Mother 3. He officially dieded.

SiFi said:
Claus was the main villain of Mother 3. He officially dieded.
That's what they want you to think. I say I smell a new main villian.

Back