Earthbound DS

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Pronouns
He/him
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
 

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Pronouns
He/him
Oh ya i almost forgot. it will come out every where not just japan
 

Toadkarter

It's Perfectly Fine to be a Happy Individual.
Pronouns
He/him
This...hasn't been confirmed. So I dunno what you're talking about.
 

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Pronouns
He/him
It wasnt suppost to be real it was just an idea ;)
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
mario#1fan said:
It wasnt suppost to be real it was just an idea ;)
There's a Fan Creations board, ya know... :-\
 

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
Pronouns
He/him
Oh Ill put it there
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
WarioWafter said:
I hate Ness I think he's a stupid character.
NO U
 

Xluidi

beep bep boop
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?
 

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Pronouns
She/her
Smiddle said:
Woulda been fun if they released one of those games over here, for a change.
QFT

I want to play Mother 3 so bad, ever since the original plan for the N64..
 
Pronouns
He/him
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?
Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?
Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)
Well, he did get that letter form Porkey at the end...
 

Xluidi

beep bep boop
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?
Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)
Well, he did get that letter form Porkey at the end...
And then Pokey technically "died" in Mother 3
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Xpike said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?
Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)
Well, he did get that letter form Porkey at the end...
And then Pokey technically "died" in Mother 3
Ness doesn't know that. Maybe he's been running around through the ages looking for Pokey. And then he finds Lucas. All I'm saying is, if Nintendo wants it to happen, it will happen. They will find a way.
 

Xluidi

beep bep boop
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
ShyGuy27 said:
Xpike said:
mario#1fan said:
It is just like the old earthbound games except better graphics, Ness and Lucas team up (plus some new characters), longer game, new bad guys, it will use the touch screen, and the the battleing is better. ;)
You know Lucas is from 200 years in teh future right?
You know there was a time machine in Earthbound, right?
Sigh...Why would Ness go into the future? I don't really like this idea, a remake would be nice, of course, but...the idea seems very broken. And what do you mean, "Better Batteling"? Is it boring to you? I thought it was fun. Whatever. Add a plot and boss battle descriptions when you add this to Fan Fictions... ;)
Well, he did get that letter form Porkey at the end...
And then Pokey technically "died" in Mother 3
Ness doesn't know that. Maybe he's been running around through the ages looking for Pokey. And then he finds Lucas. All I'm saying is, if Nintendo wants it to happen, it will happen. They will find a way.
Nintendo isn't THAT stupid.
 
Pronouns
He/him
^Agreed.

If Nintendo continues the Mother series, they will once again introduce completely new characters, and put it in the distant future.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
Nintendoobsessed said:
^Agreed.

If Nintendo continues the Mother series, they will once again introduce completely new characters, and put it in the distant future.
Not necessarily. There is a distinct pattern in the Mother games.

Mother 1: Introduces Giygas/Gigue
Mother 2: Reappearance of Giygas; Giygas's death
Introduces Pokey/Porkey
Mother 3: Reappearance of Porkey; Porkey's death
If a new villian was introduced (I dunno, I've never played Mother 3), he will be the focal point of Mother 4
 

Rosalina Spalko

I'm just confused as you are.
Pronouns
She/her
ShyGuy27 said:
Nintendoobsessed said:
^Agreed.

If Nintendo continues the Mother series, they will once again introduce completely new characters, and put it in the distant future.
Not necessarily. There is a distinct pattern in the Mother games.

Mother 1: Introduces Giygas/Gigue
Mother 2: Reappearance of Giygas; Giygas's death
Introduces Pokey/Porkey
Mother 3: Reappearance of Porkey; Porkey's death
If a new villian was introduced (I dunno, I've never played Mother 3), he will be the focal point of Mother 4
SPOILER

Pokey didn't actually die per say, but he didn't last long. Also, the final boss is Luca's twin brother, and last I checked he died upon defeat too
 

SiFi

Just a flight attendant guy.
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
Claus was the main villain of Mother 3. He officially dieded.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Pronouns
He/him
SiFi said:
Claus was the main villain of Mother 3. He officially dieded.
That's what they want you to think. I say I smell a new main villian.
 
Top