Best/Worst Course in Mario Kart Wii

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Yeah, there's those courses you pwn at, and those that you just suck at. State them here. I personally do not like Shy Guy Beach, which is technically GBA. The Wii course I'm not good at is probably the desert one. Forgot the name, sry. I'm good at Rainbow Road and SNES Ghost Valley Two. I also dislike Toad's Factory.

Maple Treeway & Rainbow Road FTW, Luigi Circuit FTL. Shy Guy Beach is OK, the problem is the water is somehow counted as off-road.

The best new courses are Koopa Cape and Toad's Factory. Though I may be a bit bias on that last one.

The best returning tracks are Waluigi Stadium and Bowser's Castle 64.

Yoshi Falls has always and will always be the worst Mario Kart track ever. It's a frickin' circle with boost pads. And it's not short and hectic like Baby Park. It's just boring.

Rainbow Road has a PWNsome design. Maple Treeway is fun, but I'm biased cuz of the music. DK's Snowboard Cross PWNs, so much.

Wario's Gold Mine has a cool layout, but, MAN, it's so hard!! You'll find yourself falling off so many times.

Peach Gardens and Delfino Square are PWNsome classics. Shy Guy Beach pretty much sucks cuz of the water, though. <_<

Garlic Man said:
The Wii course I'm not good at is probably the desert one. Forgot the name, sry.
Dry Dry Ruins, my good man.

Pokemon DP said:
Wario's Gold Mine has a cool layout, but, MAN, it's so hard!! You'll find yourself falling off so many times.
Really? Once I raced on it a few times, I didn't fall off. Does anyone not like Grumble Volcano? I don't.

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Really? Once I raced on it a few times, I didn't fall off. Does anyone not like Grumble Volcano? I don't.
If you're careful, you can avoid falling off. I've done quite a few races without falling off once, but there are those bad days...

Grumble Volcano is a meh-ish course to me. I hate how you need decent speed to get past those moving rocks, though. :(

Pokemon DP said:
If you're careful, you can avoid falling off. I've done quite a few races without falling off once, but there are those bad days...

Grumble Volcano is a meh-ish course to me. I hate how you need decent speed to get past those moving rocks, though. :(
Oh, no, I usually never fall off, but this one time, a piece started sinking when I was on it! Yeah, that sucked. I just had to wait to meet my death. Slowly, and painfully. I didn't feel like jumping off, either. :(

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Oh, no, I usually never fall off, but this one time, a piece started sinking when I was on it! Yeah, that sucked. I just had to wait to meet my death. Slowly, and painfully. I didn't feel like jumping off, either. :(
...WTF?! :eek:

Pokemon DP said:
Rainbow Road has a PWNsome design. Maple Treeway is fun, but I'm biased cuz of the music. DK's Snowboard Cross PWNs, so much.

Peach Gardens and Delfino Square are PWNsome classics. Shy Guy Beach pretty much sucks cuz of the water, though. <_<

Garlic Man said:
The Wii course I'm not good at is probably the desert one. Forgot the name, sry.
Dry Dry Ruins, my good man.
Dry Dry Ruins is, like, the best desert course ever. It pwns. I don't own MK64, but I think it's even better than Kalimari Desert.

My least favourite courses are Mario Circuit (new one) and Mario Circuit 3 (SNES). GCN Mario Circuit and N64 Mario Raceway are cool, though.

Rock on, Koopa Kape. That course is just fun to race on. :D

Any Star and Special Cup track pwns. As well as the Gorge, Factory, Mall and Summit.

Back