The most powerful character in all of fiction?

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Who truly is the most powerful character in all of fiction?

This includes Movies, Books, TV shows, comics, video games, etc.

Lord English.

Nabber said:
Lord English.
Yeah this guy is pretty ridiculously overpowered at this point.

Though maybe Mobster Kingpin in his final form could fight off LE?

Nah.

Now, if the question was "Most Awesome Character in all of fiction", then that would have to be Skulduggery Pleasant.

Blastoise said:
Now, if the question was "Most Awesome Character in all of fiction", then that would have to be Skulduggery Pleasant.
For once, I've found someone that's actually read Skulduggery Pleasant!

On topic, I'm tempted to give the generic example of a Dragonball character, but I'm not exactly knowledgeable in that area.

Time Turner said:
Blastoise said:

On topic, I'm tempted to give the generic example of a Dragonball character, but I'm not exactly knowledgeable in that area.
SSJ4 Gogeta is the most powerful dbz character. The drawback is that he is a fusion, so he only lasts a few minutes. Even less than normal because he's so powerful. Post GT Goku is very strong and immortal, but that would be cheating.

Maxwell from Scribblenauts.

G Man

Time Turner said:
Blastoise said:

Yay someone who has read Skulduggery Pleasant! I think Skulduggery/
Lord Vile
is awesome! It's like he is unkillable. Darquesse is probably the only person who could kill him.

A Q vs Lord English battle would be pretty interesting.

I think Q would win, but only because he's like from a higher plane of reality.

Back