Take a look at all the nominees for Spike's Video Game Awards

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
http://www.spike.com/events/video-game-awards-2012-nominees/voting/game-of-the-year

Thoughts?

fuckin' assholes, picking all the games I like

I feel like choosing one would be betraying all the others

(although everyone knows Spec Ops: The Line is the greatest game of the year)

Out of those, Assassin's Creed 3. Since I'm getting it. :D

But yeah, no Nintendo game this year really deserves it anyway, with the Wii U launch and all and not much games being released.

EDIT:

How did NSMB2 get nominated for best handheld game and NOT Kid Icarus: Uprising!

New Super Mario said:
Out of those, Assassin's Creed 3. Since I'm getting it. :D

But yeah, no Nintendo game this year really deserves it anyway, with the Wii U launch and all and not much games being released.

EDIT:

How did NSMB2 get nominated for best handheld game and NOT Kid Icarus: Uprising!
I agree with all of this.
KIU beats that peice of shit called NSMB2 anyday, it probably only got chosen because its Mario.

eh.

All the games on that list look pretty bleh to me.

Of course I haven't played them either.

oh look, all the nominees are games i don't play
New Super Mario said:
This sin is offensive to every religion.

I blame KIU's controls

Even that is still pretty weak compared to that pile of mediocrity called NSMB2

even tho they were so bad that Nintendo outright admitted it by releasing a stand with the game to make it at least slightly playable (and failing at doing even that)?

Crocodile Dippy said:
even tho they were so bad that Nintendo outright admitted it by releasing a stand with the game to make it at least slightly playable (and failing at doing even that)?
Well I admit they where a pain at first but by Chapter 3 I got the hang of them and they never bothered me again. I've also never used the stand at all it is just weird.

Yoshidude99 said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Well I admit they where a pain at first but by Chapter 3 I got the hang of them and they never bothered me again. I've also never used the stand at all it is just weird.

Yeah, the controls were fine once you get used to it. I used the stand once, but afterwards I found it easier to just hold it with my left hand.

I never understood the problem with them.

they fucking hurt. Having to use the circle pad to move, the left shoulder button to shoot, and the touch screen to aim meant you couldn't get a proper grip on the 3DS at all, which made my wrist scream for mercy every moment I spent playing Uprising for the 'Shroom.

Crocodile Dippy said:
they *bleep*ing hurt. Having to use the circle pad to move, the left shoulder button to shoot, and the touch screen to aim meant you couldn't get a proper grip on the 3DS at all, which made my wrist scream for mercy every moment I spent playing Uprising for the 'Shroom.
Might just be you because my hand never hurts playing it.

Crocodile Dippy said:
they *bleep*ing hurt. Having to use the circle pad to move, the left shoulder button to shoot, and the touch screen to aim meant you couldn't get a proper grip on the 3DS at all, which made my wrist scream for mercy every moment I spent playing Uprising for the 'Shroom.

Psh such a weakling!

Crocodile Dippy said:
they fucking hurt. Having to use the circle pad to move, the left shoulder button to shoot, and the touch screen to aim meant you couldn't get a proper grip on the 3DS at all, which made my wrist scream for mercy every moment I spent playing Uprising for the 'Shroom.

I never got those problems... Maybe I have good grip or something. I do have a cover for the 3DS so that might've helped me.

Back