favorite mario character

who is your favorite mario character

  • peach

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • toad

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bowser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baby bowser

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wario

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kamek

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baby luigi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baby peach

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DK

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • daisy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • shadow mario

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • birdo

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • petey piranah

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • baby wario

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
mine is mario :mario:
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm a Yoshi. ;D NAO GIMMEH MAH COOKEH! :P
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Colonel Roy Campbell said:
Wario loves garlic. He eats whole cloves of it day and night.
:wario: Indeed.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018

:D

Now how the heck do I make images smaller? :P

(Sorry!)
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
:D

Now how the heck do I make images smaller? :P

(Sorry!)
Removing image for the sake of space. ._.

You can't make images smaller when externally linking them, sorry. :(
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
:D

Now how the heck do I make images smaller? :P

(Sorry!)
Removing image for the sake of space. ._.

You can't make images smaller when externally linking them, sorry. :(
Oh. Well, at least I didn't do anything wrong. :D
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
:D

Now how the heck do I make images smaller? :P

(Sorry!)
Removing image for the sake of space. ._.

You can't make images smaller when externally linking them, sorry. :(
Oh. Well, at least I didn't do anything wrong. :D
lolsrsly :D
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
^^
My post! My kawaii post! WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT, PAPERSTRIKER?!?! :(
^^
^^
POKéMON DP used MIMIC!
It's not very effective...
PAPERSTRIKER'S SWAMPERT used EARTHQUAKE!
POKéMON DP was defeated!
PAPERSTRIKERS CAN'T USE EARTHQUAKE!

PAPERSTRIKERS USE PAPER SOCCER BALL KICK! :(
Fix'd.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
^^
My post! My kawaii post! WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT, PAPERSTRIKER?!?! :(
^^
^^
POKéMON DP used MIMIC!
It's not very effective...
PAPERSTRIKER'S SWAMPERT used EARTHQUAKE!
POKéMON DP was defeated!
PAPERSTRIKERS CAN'T USE EARTHQUAKE!

PAPERSTRIKERS USE PAPER SOCCER BALL KICK! :(
Fix'd.
GARLIC MAN uses GARLIC BREATH!
Both have poison status!
 

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Shadow Queen said:
My favorite is the Shadow Queen! :P
forget shadow queen mario is my favorite he defeated the shadow queen in paper mario: the thousand-year door with all its brave friends. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
 

Ame

"Have at You!"
:luigi: + Mr.L.

Plus Daisy and Peach. ;D
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
For some reason, I like Cosmic Luigi... but then again, that's not a choice. *considers a name change to Cosmic Wario*

EDIT: CRAP, THERE ALREADY IS A COSMIC WARIO FROM MASTER OF DISGUISE!
 
Top