RWBY

It's a new show by Rooster Teeth. I think it looks pretty neat, even if they've only shown an action scene. The title is an abbreviation of Red-White-Black-Yellow but its pronounced 'Ruby'.

From what I've seen of this, along with RvB CGI sequences, I'm looking forward to this.

Nathan Drake said:
I gotta get me one of those scythes.

Look forward to seeing more of this.
Honestly, it would be fucking useless without the proper dexterity, strength, agility, and skill.

Dr. Turnip said:
Nathan Drake said:

Honestly, it would be fucking useless without the proper dexterity, strength, agility, and skill.
Well, if you mount it, you could just use it as a turret and blast everything in front of you.

Time Turner said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Nathan Drake said:

Well, if you mount it, you could just use it as a turret and blast everything in front of you.
But to look badass and awesome....

Also, that thing has got some huge recoil.

Dr. Turnip said:
Nathan Drake said:

Are you implying that I'm lacking dexterity, strength, agility, and skill?

Because you're probably right.

http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/RWBY_Wiki

I am utterly surprised by the amount of content that this thing has.

Also, I thought the girl was called Red and not Ruby.

Dr. Turnip said:
http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/RWBY_Wiki

I am utterly surprised by the amount of content that this thing has.

Also, I thought the girl was called Red and not Ruby.

Yeah, the trailers name throws you off.

It's very pretty, even if I have no idea what it's about.

Gundam Tanaka said:
It's about girls fighting monsters. What's so hard to understand about that?

From what I've heard through podcasts and such, it's going to be a lot more than just action and fighting.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Third trailer came out, with actual voice acting. I didn't really like it.

Considering that its our first time hearing voice acting in these trailers and that there isn't much anyway, I'd say it'll be a while before we become accustomed to it.

It doesn't matter what it is, it always takes me a while before I get used to it.

The first episode is out!

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=7872

I actually... Really liked it!
Ruby is so awesome, and just as badass as we remember. The fight scenes are still great, but it's good to see that it's not going to be all fighting. The animation is beautiful - though that eating was pretty unnatural, the rest was great. The end started to seem like it'll become a school drama, but I trust RoosterTeeth to avoid delving into that too much. But it's nice to see them try out different types of shows.

Meanwhile, Glinda Goodwitch (sp?)... With a name like that, I can't help but think she's evil, or at least not who she says she is.

I still don't know why you thought it was going to be overly action-y. They stressed so many times whenever they talked about it that it wouldn't be all action and that's it got a big story.

My only problem would be the rigid movements at times and the horrible cookie eating. Also that their faces don't seem to change their expression very often. There's only so much smiling I can look at before its awkward.

Back