Stooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I'm more partial to classic rock. A lot of today's music sucks. :eek:

Free Loader said:
A lot of stuffz.
O RLY?

...Glad to hear you have a wide taste in music.

Free Loader said:
I really just listen to stuff in Anime music playlists lol

Huh. It seems like a lot of people do that. :eek: Maybe I should try.

Sinatra.

Stuffs.

Somebody made a topic like this a long time ago, wot evah.

Well, I listen to comedy music. Weird Al and stuffs.

Pop, rock, rap, stuffs, crap, and stuff.

Y'know... stuff.

Stuff.

Smiddle said:
Stuffs.

Y'know... stuff.

Stuff.
Really? I though you listened to stuff. :eek:

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Stuffs.

Y'know... stuff.

Stuff.
Really? I though you listened to stuff. :eek:

That I do.

I mainly listen to rock, all types from Punk to classic to Pop-punk. My favorite bands are Bowling for Soup, Relient K, Motion City Soundtrack, Goldfinger, The Offspring, Reel Big Fish, Aerosmith, Queen, and bands like that.

I also listen to some country music and a lot of other genres. Really the only types I don't listen to are rap, because I like my music to have real instruments and singing involved, and screamo/death metal because, screaming isn't music to my ears.

I listen to video game music. Everything else costs money. :(

Toadkarter said:
I mainly listen to rock, all types from Punk to classic to Pop-punk. My favorite bands are Bowling for Soup, Relient K, Motion City Soundtrack, Goldfinger, The Offspring, Reel Big Fish, Aerosmith, Queen, and bands like that.

I also listen to some country music and a lot of other genres. Really the only types I don't listen to are rap, because I like my music to have real instruments and singing involved, and screamo/death metal because, screaming isn't music to my ears.

I agree with that entire second paragraph. ;D

But, video games cost money...*hums "Twilight Zone" theme*

Stooben Rooben said:
Toadkarter said:

*hums Twilight HOUSE theme from MKDS and MKW*
That was an awesome tune.

PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadkarter said:

Great music, bad level. :P And BTW, on the music subject, I hate country, dislike screamo/death metal, and don't like most rap. There's one or two good rap songs, though. :P

PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadkarter said:

Darn, can't remember the tune! Oh well, I'll check later. You know what's good? His World from Sonic, and Ganon(Swordfight) from Twilight Pincess. I also like Boss Beast Ganon from the same game.

InfectedShroom said:
PaperStriker said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Toadkarter said:

Great music, bad level. :P And BTW, on the music subject, I hate country, dislike screamo/death metal, and don't like most rap. There's one or two good rap songs, though. :P
That level is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than Battle Course 4. Twilight House and Battle Course 3 are my favourites. They also have the best music.

I listen to anything, really. Er, rap nowadays kinda sucks, except for Ridin'. Stooben just sorta gives me Youtube links to songs, and I listen to them. Or I find a singer by listening to Weird Al's songs, and start listening to the original singers songs.

I listen to a LOT of Michael Jackson songs, and a lot of Avril Lavigne songs.

Pokemon DP said:
I listen to anything, really. Er, rap nowadays kinda sucks, except for Ridin'. Stooben just sorta gives me Youtube links to songs, and I listen to them. Or I find a singer by listening to Weird Al's songs, and start listening to the original singers songs.

Michael Jackson!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?! The gay used-to-be-black-switched-to-white-considering-to-switch-back-to-black Michael Jackson!? You're kidding! :eek:

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Michael Jackson!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?! The gay used-to-be-black-switched-to-white-considering-to-switch-back-to-black Michael Jackson!? You're kidding! :eek:
Um... There was a reason he switched to white, n00b. -_-

Back