What Kind of Music Do You Liek?

That lucky b**tard.

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
I listen to anything, really. Er, rap nowadays kinda sucks, except for Ridin'. Stooben just sorta gives me Youtube links to songs, and I listen to them. Or I find a singer by listening to Weird Al's songs, and start listening to the original singers songs.

I listen to a LOT of Michael Jackson songs, and a lot of Avril Lavigne songs.
Michael Jackson!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?! The gay used-to-be-black-switched-to-white-considering-to-switch-back-to-black Michael Jackson!? You're kidding! :eek:
Um... There was a reason he switched to white, n00b. -_-
Um... the reason is, 'cuz he's gay, n00b. -_-

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
I listen to anything, really. Er, rap nowadays kinda sucks, except for Ridin'. Stooben just sorta gives me Youtube links to songs, and I listen to them. Or I find a singer by listening to Weird Al's songs, and start listening to the original singers songs.

Michael Jackson!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?! The gay used-to-be-black-switched-to-white-considering-to-switch-back-to-black Michael Jackson!? You're kidding! :eek:
N000000000000000B!!! <_<

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

N000000000000000B!!! <_<
I knew THAT, but it's just an excuse, N0000000000000000000000000000000000000000B!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_>

Not the user, but rap. I just like something that has a good beat to it :P And basically, thats ALL I listen too. No Rock, some VG Music, No Classic, Nuttin. Just rap :D And if you spread your opinion that nowadays rap sucks or something, then whatever you listen to phailz. Im not creating an arguement, just preventing it to happen from the future

Super-Yoshi said:
Not the user, but rap. I just like something that has a good beat to it :P And basically, thats ALL I listen too. No Rock, some VG Music, No Classic, Nuttin. Just rap :D And if you spread your opinion that nowadays rap sucks or something, then whatever you listen to phailz. Im not creating an arguement, just preventing it to happen from the future
You're basically preventing us from telling our opinion? Great.

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto, himitsu wo shiritaaaaaaii...

Free Loader said:
Over rated Japanese rock bands with the English skills of a 5 year old German kid, but insist on singing in English anyway.
STFU, you racist.

Super-Yoshi said:

DP would be shamed.

Rap sucks. Get over it.

ChaosNinji said:
Super-Yoshi said:

DP would be shamed.

Rap sucks. Get over it.
^Fish

Free Loader said:
Garlic Man said:
ChaosNinji said:
Super-Yoshi said:

DP would be shamed.

Rap sucks. Get over it.
^Fish

Rap is cool. It sees the invisible and does the impossible.

RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWAH.
Who here likes Styx? I've only heard one of their songs, but it's cool...

Tweester said:
*prepares to have food thrown at* I like 80's!!! :shifty:
*throws food* j/k. I don't listen to it, so I don't know if its good or bad. I'm neutral.

Stooben Rooben said:
WarioWafter said:
Sinatra is awesome. He's one of the greatest classics evar. :)
Srsly. :D
My grandparents saw him almost punch someone 'cause she was trying to touch his face at the Kennedy Inaugural Ball. '_' :shifty:
I liek Classic Rock, Alternative, Classical, Modern Classical, Pop, and some J-Pop. :)

I hath expandeth my horizons. Go Radiohead AND Muse! W00t!

Oh, and my MW userpage has an incomplete chart of other awesome bands.

And most of today's MAINSTREAM music sucks. Fall Out Boy FTL.

INDIE FTW!!!

Free Loader said:
Doesn't the Mainstream usually suck?
Well, yeah. That's what I was saying. Fall Out Boy is mainstream. And they suck.

Indie music does not. Indie is the opposite of mainstream.

Yeah.

InfectedShroom said:
Free Loader said:
Doesn't the Mainstream usually suck?
Well, yeah. That's what I was saying. Fall Out Boy is mainstream. And they suck.

Indie music does not. Indie is the opposite of mainstream.

Yeah.
True. There are a lot of good Indie groups out there.

Back