Request

GalacticPetey

Donkey Kong
Could alter this image so that it's transparent.
llyw6.png

Good luck trying to add transparency to something like shadows and glow

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
it doesn't look good by the shadow but
YH3es.png
I tried putting this on top of another image and it still had a white background. Is there a way for it to have no background?

Ghost Nappa said:
it doesn't look good by the shadow but
YH3es.png
I tried putting this on top of another image and it still had a white background. Is there a way for it to have no background?

It's transparent. I have a black CSS for a background and the cropping is not that great. Even if looking at the shadow.

I don't blame you. It's incredibly hard to crop shadows and other types of glow

Yeah, Paint doesn't really support transparency

Download GIMP. It's open source image editing software

You want me to add it, then?

Ghost Nappa said:
*bleep*. That's all I have.
It used to have transparency but microsoft killed it to troll us

Ehhh, you can use transparency like this in Paint, but it's very inconvenient compared to other image editing programs

Ghost Nappa said:
Baby Luigi said:
You want me to add it, then?
If it's not too much trouble.

It's not

I took PTR's image and was able to get rid of the white in the shadows if you still want to use the old image:

riseofx.png

Might look a little sloppy since I did it in about five minutes, sorry about that.

Nathan Drake said:
I took PTR's image and was able to get rid of the white in the shadows if you still want to use the old image:

riseofx.png

Might look a little sloppy since I did it in about five minutes, sorry about that.

The shadows look great but the things around the words don't.

Nathan Drake said:

riseofx.png

Mine took barely any time, maybe one minute or under, because I didn't know about the shadow thing

@BLOF: what about the wordS?

Back