4.Luma
5.Funky Kong
6.Blooper
7.Wart
8.Mouser
9.Baby Peach
10.baby Daisy
And many more...
I AM NOW GOING TO SAY WHO ON THE LIST ACTUALLY HAS A CHANCE!
1.Koopalings (NO WAI!!! XD)
2.Rosalina (Sadly, she has a good chance. >_>)
3.Dry Bowser (50/50)
4.Luma (...XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD)
5.Funky Kong (DAMMIT! He actually has a chance. <_<)
6.Blooper (He SEEMS to have a really good chance)
7.Wart (OMGLOL!! Never. XD)
8.Mouser (This was worse than Wart. XD)
9.Baby Peach (Good chance)
10.baby Daisy (50/50)

1. Chuck Norris
2. Mr. T
3. Captain Falcon
4. Solid Snake

The game disc explodes because it cannot handle the awesomeness of Chuck Norris, Mr. T, Captain Falcon, and Solid Snake all at once.

Don't forget Mario and Bruce Lee. Though none of them compare to Chuck Norris.

Say, has this game been moved to WiiWare or am I just seeing things?

SiFi said:
Don't forget Mario and Bruce Lee. Though none of them compare to Chuck Norris.

Say, has this game been moved to WiiWare or am I just seeing things?

You're just seeing things.

Baby Pianta.

Baby Waluigi.

Baby Toad

Baby Wario

Baby Koopa

Baby Birdo

Baby Yoshi.

Sadly, this is most likely what's going to happen.

Blitzwing said:
Baby Pianta.

Baby Waluigi.

Baby Toad

Baby Wario

Baby Koopa

Baby Birdo

Baby Yoshi.

Sadly, this is most likely what's going to happen.
Baby DK
Baby Bowser <- He is most likely going to happen.

I doubt this is going to happen, but here's what I would do

Balance:
Rosalina
Baby Wario
Lakitu
Ukiki *color swaps*

Speed:
Blooper
Baby Daisy
Bob-omb *color swaps*
Bandit *color swaps*

Technique:
Baby Peach
Fly Guy *Color Swaps*
Prof. E. Gadd
Bullet Bill

Power:
Baby DK
Wiggler
Dino Piranha
Funky Kong

In a perfect world, Mona from Wario Ware would make an apperance as well. A few others I could think of from Mario games that deserve to re-appear could appear too. But anyway, I added a couple classic enemies that are overdue for some playablity, such as Lakitu, Ukiki, Bob-omb and Bullet Bill. With a game with such a large roster, I see no reason for none of them to be playable. I don't think it's going to happen, but it would be neat.

I also think a new type could be mixed in, such as the Tricky type from Mario Tennis. That would be interesting.

And I believe two unlockable captains will be added. I have no idea who they'd be, though. I would think Rosalina, but no other character from Galaxy really strikes me as a captain type to be co-captain on her team

Toadkarter said:
I doubt this is going to happen, but here's what I would do

Balance:
Rosalina
Baby Wario
Lakitu
Ukiki *color swaps*

Speed:
Blooper
Baby Daisy
Bob-omb *color swaps*
Bandit *color swaps*

Technique:
Baby Peach
Fly Guy *Color Swaps*
Prof. E. Gadd
Bullet Bill

Power:
Baby DK
Wiggler
Dino Piranha
Funky Kong

In a perfect world, Mona from Wario Ware would make an apperance as well. A few others I could think of from Mario games that deserve to re-appear could appear too. But anyway, I added a couple classic enemies that are overdue for some playablity, such as Lakitu, Ukiki, Bob-omb and Bullet Bill. With a game with such a large roster, I see no reason for none of them to be playable. I don't think it's going to happen, but it would be neat.

I also think a new type could be mixed in, such as the Tricky type from Mario Tennis. That would be interesting.

And I believe two unlockable captains will be added. I have no idea who they'd be, though. I would think Rosalina, but no other character from Galaxy really strikes me as a captain type to be co-captain on her team
Normally, I'd say Wiggler is impossible, but the Mario Baseball series is MESSED UP!! I really hope Funky isn't in the game. Oh well, the cast won't stop me from buying it. :)

Pokemon DP said:
Normally, I'd say Wiggler is impossible, but the Mario Baseball series is MESSED UP!! I really hope Funky isn't in the game. Oh well, the cast won't stop me from buying it. :)
Yeah, the character selection is totally weird, and different from the Mario Kart or Party series. I mean, Delfino!? Who would put that in a spin-off game? Whatever, I don't have the game, and I won't have the new one.

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Yeah, the character selection is totally weird, and different from the Mario Kart or Party series. I mean, Delfino!? Who would put that in a spin-off game? Whatever, I don't have the game, and I won't have the new one.
What's a Delfino? ???

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
What's a Delfino? ???
*replaces word with Pianta. I forgot what they were called. :-[

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
What's a Delfino? ???
*replaces word with Pianta. I forgot what they were called. :-[
XDXDXDXDXDXD

Toadkarter said:
Well, Wiggler was playable in Mario Power Tennis, after all.
Yeah. How the heck does a giant worm play tennis? :P

Pokemon DP said:
Wiggler was a good character in Power Tennis. :)
I don't have any MT games :(. I've played Mario Tennis 64, though. It was so long ago, I barely remember.

They'll probably include everything that has been playable so far.

PaperStriker said:
They'll probably include everything that has been playable so far.
Even R.O.B. and the Sonic characters?! :eek:

Back