Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
So, you can see my Rin/Len star avatar right?

Well I had a Chibi Rin with a microphone before, but then I noticed it had disappeared. So I looked in forum profile and the "No avatar" selection was selected.

I never clicked that.

I don't see anything wrong with my previous avatar. It was just Chibi Rin with a microphone.

Does anyone know what happened to it?

Try reuploading it

A ghost is on this forum!

I blame you, Baby Luigi!

marioman1213 said:

I blame you, Baby Luigi!
How does that relate to anything?

marioman1213 said:
Baby Luigi is a ghost and made your avatar disappear!
Still pointless.

Kind of spam too.

I'll just find it again and reupload it

marioman1213 said:
Baby Luigi is a ghost and made your avatar disappear!

To quote Ghost Jam:

Ghost Jam said:
This is a Help board. People start threads here because they need Help.

Not sarcasm.
Not smartass.
Not spam.
Not idiocy.

Help.

We have a board for all your spamtastic needs. If anyone is found doing this, their posts will be deleted and a 1 day minimum suspension will be applied.

If you are not here to help, don't post.

Thanks and have a great day.

Also, Rin, you may want to try reuploading the image to a site like photobucket or imageshack.

marioman1213 said:

I blame you, Baby Luigi!

This is a Help board, not a board for dumb posts like this. There's Mindless Junk for this.

Rin, you might want to reupload your avatar into a image hosting site like tinypic, imageshack, imgur, iaza, etc.

If I recall correctly I either found it on Photobucket or Blogspot.

Both of those I've found past avatars from, so I don't think the site's the problem.

Lakituthequick said:
Unless you want an animated GIF or a rotating avatar, you can best use the uploader from the forum itself.
Yeah, the forum is the best way to go since it doesn't automatically resize your avatar to a square shape.

Blastoise said:
Lakituthequick said:
Unless you want an animated GIF or a rotating avatar, you can best use the uploader from the forum itself.
Yeah, the forum is the best way to go since it doesn't automatically resize your avatar to a square shape.
It does resize it (to 125px to be exact), but it holds the original perspective.
URL-linked images are always stretched to be square 125px, no matter the actual size. That's why I use a GIF of 125x125px exact.

I also hate it when people use images of ridiculous sizes for their URL-linked avatars, as that just takes up bandwidth.
Please, change that if you're one of them.

Rin, you're one of those who can better use the build-in uploader.

No, I mean, I search through Google Images, and I get the url from where the pic is and I upload it here

And mine was already from Photobucket.

Rin Kagamine said:
No, I mean, I search through Google Images, and I get the url from where the pic is and I upload it here

the forum uploader

click the profile button on your avatar or at the topbar, and click modify profile. Click "upload an avatar". You then upload an avatar saved to your computer. It doesn't stretch, making it awesome.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
Rin Kagamine said:

the forum uploader

click the profile button on your avatar or at the topbar, and click modify profile. Click "upload an avatar". You then upload an avatar saved to your computer. It doesn't stretch, making it awesome.
I know that.

But I have to upload by URL

And I was saying that I find most my avatars on Photobucket or Blogspot (sometimes Tumblr) and I take the URL from that, and I use it in the forum uploader

Rin Kagamine said:
Rin Kagamine said:

the forum uploader

I know that.

And I was saying that I find most my avatars on Photobucket or Blogspot (sometimes Tumblr) and I take the URL from that, and I use it in the forum uploader
save it and uplaod it

Rin Kagamine said:
Rin Kagamine said:

the forum uploader

I know that.

save it and uplaod it
I'm not on a computer. I'm on my phone I can't upload from file.

I guess I'll go find it and try again when I find the time. *Sigh*

Rin Kagamine said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Rin Kagamine said:

the forum uploader

I know that.

save it and uplaod it
I'm not on a computer. I'm on my phone I can't upload from file.

I guess I'll go find it and try again when I find the time. *Sigh*
What kind of phone do you use?

iPhone 3GS

I can't upload files.

Lakituthequick said:
Rin Kagamine said:
iPhone 3GS

I can't upload files.
You don't have a computer nearby?
I said a long time ago my computer crashed.

that happens to me whenever I use a url avatar, I find it works better if I direct upload it ;)
sorry I'm not more helpful

Back