Disney looking to aquire/buy Hasbro next?!

Disney/Pixar just need to merge together to make this conglomerate that pumps out blockbuster movies every three years or so.
That'd be nice.

Eh I don't care as long as Disney makes the franchises good or even better.

Time Turner said:
Zae said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Zae said:
would probably make it better.
you have bad taste

More like valve is overrated.
I said shush.
NEUTRAL STANDPOINT
Valve is neither a good nor bad company, and disney is neither a good nor bad company.
They both have their ups and downs.

Smashgoom202 said:
Tyrannosaurus Debt said:
Yes how dare Disney actually attempt to buy companies HOW DARE THEY
I sense sarcasm there... but really, why SHOULD they buy companies? Don't they make enough money already?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no they are a company there job is to make money therefore they do things that will make them the most money

Alright, so supposedly, Hasbro is denying that they're in any kind of negotiation with Disney...

http://news.providencejournal.com/business/2012/11/kostrzewa---wall-street-focuses-on-spike-in-hasbro-stock.html

That's... kind of a relief, I suppose...

Smashgoom202 said:
Alright, so supposedly, Hasbro is denying that they're in any kind of negotiation with Disney...

http://news.providencejournal.com/business/2012/11/kostrzewa---wall-street-focuses-on-spike-in-hasbro-stock.html

That's... kind of a relief, I suppose...
OMG MTV WAS WRONG WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT

Xyresic said:
Time Turner said:
Zae said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Zae said:
you have bad taste

I said shush.
NEUTRAL STANDPOINT
Valve is neither a good nor bad company, and disney is neither a good nor bad company.

STOP TALKING ABOUT VALVE GUYS! EVERYTIME YOU TALK ABOUT VALVE, VALVE TAKES LONGER TO MAKE THEIR NEXT GAME! AHHH, NOW YOU'VE GOT ME TALKING ABOUT VALVE! NOW VALVE WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER ASADAASFSFAFSFAFSGSG.

Brock said:
Xyresic said:
Time Turner said:
Zae said:
Crocodile Dippy said:
Zae said:
you have bad taste

I said shush.
NEUTRAL STANDPOINT

STOP TALKING ABOUT VALVE GUYS! EVERYTIME YOU TALK ABOUT VALVE, VALVE TAKES LONGER TO MAKE THEIR NEXT GAME! AHHH, NOW YOU'VE GOT ME TALKING ABOUT VALVE! NOW VALVE WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER ASADAASFSFAFSFAFSGSG.

14.png

Xyresic said:
Disney/Pixar just need to merge together to make this conglomerate that pumps out blockbuster movies every three years or so.
That'd be nice.

Did you miss 2006 or something?

Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Xyresic said:
That'd be nice.

No, I was 10.
I just want them to do it again. D:

Zae said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Seriously, we'll be seing Mickey Mouse in ponyville soon.

I don't care about that, god knows that they will do to Transformers.
nahh, they were to dense to even know it existed until they found it in the Lucasfilm records they bought...

Zae said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Seriously, we'll be seing Mickey Mouse in ponyville soon.

I don't care about that, god knows that they will do to Transformers.
They will (or would) do this strange thing called whoring it out for money...basically what Hasbro does now only with a Disney logo

Xyresic said:
Pokémon Trainer Toad85 said:
Xyresic said:
That'd be nice.

No, I was 10.
I just want them to do it again. D:

I don't think it's possible for corporations to merge twice.

Back