buffest/strongest Mario Character

Who do you think is the strongest?

• Total voters

mario#1fan

http://www.fire-emblem.com/gba/launch/_img/wallpap
the buffest mario character

Wario given the fact that he is a just a man(and a fat one at that.) Even if an ape or a beast did have more strength, they would be more inclined to be strong.

Wario pwns for a human. :) So, I'll give him credit for that. ...But, Bowser still tops mah list. Sorreh. :bowser:

Hmph... The guy I wanted to pick isn't on this.

I think Knuckles is a pretty cool guy, he can glide and doesn't afraid of anything. :(

Pokemon DP said:

I think Knuckles is a pretty cool guy, he can glide and doesn't afraid of anything. :(
Hmm, I think it was for Mario characters only. But Knuckles is cool. Unlike some of the other sonic characters.

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

Hmm, I think it was for Mario characters only. But Knuckles is cool. Unlike some of the other sonic characters.
I really hate you Anti-Sonic loonatics! So stereotypical; everything about Sonic sucks to you guys. STFU, if you haven't played Sonic's classic games, only his newer games, that's your problem. >_>

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

I really hate you Anti-Sonic loonatics! So stereotypical; everything about Sonic sucks to you guys. STFU, if you haven't played Sonic's classic games, only his newer games, that's your problem. >_>
I've only played the classic games. They were so good! But I'm too afraid to even set my hands on a new one. I just don't like the New Sonic games, that's all. :(

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

I've only played the classic games. They were so good! But I'm too afraid to even set my hands on a new one. I just don't like the New Sonic games, that's all. :(
Then don't go criticizing Sonic. :(

(BTW, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 were dubbed two of the best Sonic games ever made. ;))

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

(BTW, Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 were dubbed two of the best Sonic games ever made. ;))
When the crap did I criticize sonic? Besides, this discussion is going way off-topic...

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:

When the crap did I criticize sonic? Besides, this discussion is going way off-topic...
True that.

NEEDz MOAR KING BOO!! :'(

Pokemon DP said:
NEEDz MOAR KING BOO!! :'(
I have some bets on K. Rool. :)

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games says :bowser:

Really, check the official site. :wario: has as much strength as
knux-win.gif
, but both are weaker than
images
, who in turn is weaker than :bowser:

:yoshi: and :mario: are in different categories (Speed and all-round, respectively), and :dk: didn't even make a cameo. Like
145993.gif
and
sonicbattlethumb.gif
. Oh well.

All sprites belong to their proper owners.

Mario and Sonic at the olympic games was made by sega, wht do they know WARIO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strength is not measured by one's size, but by the size of one's strength.

Buffness/physical strength is not true strength. True strength comes from within.

By my logic, I think Dimentio is the strongest Mario character.

Master Lucario said:

Buffness/physical strength is not true strength. True strength comes from within.

I think this topic IS for physical strength, so I choose Wario...

Lario said:
Master Lucario said:

I think this topic IS for physical strength, so I choose Wario...
Yeah. It's not "Magical" Strength, it's strongest. Notice it says "buffest" on the title. Wario.

Back