Conker's Big Change - Good Choice or Bad Choice?

Was Conker's dramatic change a good choice or a bad choice by Rare?

• Good choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad choice.

• No opinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oooh, Plumber! Stop being so naughty! People might think that that's the true you, even in the face of countless other posts that prove otherwise!

Maybe Birdos are a SPECIES (whoop di duh). We've seen multiple Birdos in tons of games, and SMW2 proves that there are multiple Yoshis named "Yoshi" (or at least Kamek thinks so), so how come there can't be a modern Birdo named "Birdo" who always wears a ring and a retro Birdo named "Birdo" who's discontent on his gender?

I don't know, but these species need to get better names. I mean, who would name their kid "Human"? No offense if someone named Human is reading this.

Plumber said:
I don't know, but these species need to get better names. I mean, who would name their kid "Human"? No offense if someone named Human is reading this.

You horrible man! Don't diss my mother.

I think if they were ever to make that change... they should have done it slowly. Like how Homestar Runner slowly became PG.

They shouldn't have made that change. And they should've kept Homestar Runner G... Not that there's much bad stuff in it.

It should have been gradual, true. But I think a new character should have replaced Conker instead.

No offense taken, Plumber.

The thing is, the surprise is what made the game so amazing to people. There's this cute little guy who was going to be in another stereotypical platformer, and then he's all like, "DRUGS! SEXXORS! Beorgues Boiler with big brass ba*****s!"

But the ending is so random.

Hmmmm well, you're right. I bet some people were like :shock::WTF!?!?

And the ending is werid.

I don't like the fact that they seem to be trying to use sex and drugs to make people buy the game. To idiot teenagers, a game is instantly good if it's got the word Damn in it. Sega tried to feed us the same crap with Shadow the Hedgehog...

Kinda like the Garfield movie. One "D" word and it gets PG.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/albuquerque

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALBERQUERQUE!

That movie is FTW.

My grandparents live in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLBerquerque!

I know I was like "wtf" as you say. I was looking forward to Seven Tales, actually, but then it got changed. So sad.

ultimatetoad said:
I don't like the fact that they seem to be trying to use sex and drugs to make people buy the game. To idiot teenagers, a game is instantly good if it's got the word Damn in it. Sega tried to feed us the same crap with Shadow the Hedgehog...

Note:Shodow the Hedgehog wasn't only liked by teenagers...Note 2:Not Me

Back