Conker's Big Change - Good Choice or Bad Choice?

Was Conker's dramatic change a good choice or a bad choice by Rare?

• Good choice.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad choice.

• No opinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stumpers said:
Well, see the thing with having a homosexual character is that you immeadiately loose part of the standard American household demographic. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who really, really hate gay people. It's kinda sad, considering that if people have a problem with them, they should HELP instead of diss, but that's just me.

Yeah, Jolly was definately gay, and I believe there's been a Mario character who might have been gay... but I don't know.

All I know for sure is that there was a sex reference(s) in Paper Mario 2.

Sorry for double post but THERE WAS?????? Oh and Birdo is gay. Can't you see? A boy that prefers beig a girl?

THERE'S GAYNESS IN A MARIO GAME!!!!!!!

SL821... Are you coming back? I don't mean to be getting off-topic, but it seems pretty shameless to me to completely abandon the wiki but continue posting semi-often on the forum. Oh well.

And NINTENDO RETCONNED THE BIRDO THING! AND PRINCE HARU IS A GUY! ...There. I'm done.

YellowYoshi398 said:
SL821... Are you coming back? I don't mean to be getting off-topic, but it seems pretty shameless to me to completely abandon the wiki but continue posting semi-often on the forum. Oh well.

And NINTENDO RETCONNED THE BIRDO THING! AND PRINCE HARU IS A GUY! ...There. I'm done.

1. No, not coming back. I'll return as "Forum Only"
2. Yes but still, the manual of Super Mario Bros. 2 seemed to imply that Birdo was gay.
3. I know he's a guy but he dresses like a girl.
4. I am not a Wiki Sysop so get this Wiki Sysop rank off!

'K. I don't see how the manual implies that, by the way. It doesn't say anything like "Birdo wishes he was a girl", it says "He thinks he is a girl". For all we know, that Birdo just thought he was of the opposite gender basing on the lies people had told him and in actuality just doesn't care whether he's a guy or a girl, simply going with the gender he believes was assigned to him at birth. Even in SMB2, Birdo didn't PREFER being a girl, he just THOUGHT he was a girl.

WarioLoaf said:
OH NO! What will Microsoft do to Banjo!

Horrible!

Want 2 know what happened 2 him? I read that he apeared in Conker's Bad Fur day and Conker:Live and reloaded with kazooie...but they're DEAD.

if there's another conker game it'll have even more abbanded charecters,like the bosses of yoshi's story

Heres the short version:

After the events of the game, Conker becomes the new king of the Panther Kingdom; despite his tremendous wealth and power, Conker's not happy, cuz' Berri, the love of his life, is dead, having been killed by the game's villains (Don Weaso, the Panther King, Professor Von Kripelspac). Drowning his sorrows in a bar whose name I'd rather not mention, Conker gets drunk and wonders of into the night, mirroring the start of the game.

Sir Grodus said:
Heres the short version:

After the events of the game, Conker becomes the new king of the Panther Kingdom; despite his tremendous wealth and power, Conker's not happy, cuz' Berri, the love of his life, is dead, having been killed by the game's villains (Don Weaso, the Panther King, Professor Von Kripelspac). Drowning his sorrows in a bar whose name I'd rather not mention, Conker gets drunk and wonders of into the night, mirroring the start of the game.

Please say the name of the bar. In 1337 or something!

Back