Why is everything so damn expensive these days?!!

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
EVERYTHING!! Movies, 9 bucks. Gasoline, 3.50+ a gallon! Going out to eat, everything, the cost of living, etc., etc., etc.! And the try to say we ain't in a recession!

Old canard: A recession is when your neighbor's outta work. A depression is when you're outta work. It used to be you pay a few dozen cents and you'd get to stay in the movies for hours! And 2 bucks would fill 'er up! And 50 dollars paid the rent!

Free Loader said:
My mom always blabs about how she could get launch out for like a dollar when she was a kid.

Now excuse me while I wipe the insect blood off my monitor

you are a murderer! :O

Master Lucario said:
The cheaper things are, the more people would have. And the more money you have, the less it is worth.
Quite understandable.

Lakitu bros said:
Gas is now $4 a gallon.
Diesel is almost $5 a gallon!
Garlic costs 1$ to the clove! :eek:

My my Garlic arn't you posting alot these days u went from never posting to alwsays

WarioWafter said:
My my Garlic arn't you posting alot these days u went from never posting to alwsays
My my, true indeed, I've made 104 posts today. ;D

2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:

PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0

Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Is that so? o_0
1 Euro, is, like $3, for your information.

GarlicGent I didn't know you was European.

If you're an American in the living room, you're Garlic in the bathroom.

WarioWafter said:
GarlicGent I didn't know you was European.

If you're an American in the living room, you're Garlic in the bathroom.
...Pissface

You guys gotta cut it out. Before ya know it, every member will be accusin every other member of being Rudnicki!

WarioWafter said:
You guys gotta cut it out. Before ya know it, every member will be accusin every other member of being Rudnicki!
NO U

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Is that so? o_0
Really? :eek:

Also, I wonder why a 4-year-old cares about how expensive things are.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Is that so? o_0

I found out about the Euro thing when I went to Europe last summer (France, Germany). Also, I think the 4-year old needs to know, for his crack-cocaine international exchange.

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Is that so? o_0

I found out about the Euro thing when I went to Europe last summer (France, Germany). Also, I think the 4-year old needs to know, for his crack-cocaine international exchange.
Oh.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
Is that so? o_0

Oh.
Some day, the UK will probably switch to Euros as well.

Down in here nevada everything is expensive :(

DS lites for 300 dollars i mean seriously wtf

Guiliant said:
Down in here nevada everything is expensive :(

DS lites for 300 dollars i mean seriously wtf
300 DOLLARS? I got mine for only 50 dollars on the web. People steal em and sell em half off.

Back