Why is everything so damn expensive these days?!!

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
EVERYTHING!! Movies, 9 bucks. Gasoline, 3.50+ a gallon! Going out to eat, everything, the cost of living, etc., etc., etc.! And the try to say we ain't in a recession!

Old canard: A recession is when your neighbor's outta work. A depression is when you're outta work. It used to be you pay a few dozen cents and you'd get to stay in the movies for hours! And 2 bucks would fill 'er up! And 50 dollars paid the rent!
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Free Loader said:
My mom always blabs about how she could get launch out for like a dollar when she was a kid.

Now excuse me while I wipe the insect blood off my monitor
you are a murderer! :O
 

King Boo

"I'm definitely NOT doing this to help you, Pit."
The cheaper things are, the more people would have. And the more money you have, the less it is worth.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Master Lucario said:
The cheaper things are, the more people would have. And the more money you have, the less it is worth.
Quite understandable.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Lakitu bros said:
Gas is now $4 a gallon.
Diesel is almost $5 a gallon!
Garlic costs 1$ to the clove! :eek:
 

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
My my Garlic arn't you posting alot these days u went from never posting to alwsays
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
WarioWafter said:
My my Garlic arn't you posting alot these days u went from never posting to alwsays
My my, true indeed, I've made 104 posts today. ;D
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
 

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0
1 Euro, is, like $3, for your information.
 

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
GarlicGent I didn't know you was European.

If you're an American in the living room, you're Garlic in the bathroom.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
WarioWafter said:
GarlicGent I didn't know you was European.

If you're an American in the living room, you're Garlic in the bathroom.
...Pissface
 

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
You guys gotta cut it out. Before ya know it, every member will be accusin every other member of being Rudnicki!
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
WarioWafter said:
You guys gotta cut it out. Before ya know it, every member will be accusin every other member of being Rudnicki!
NO U
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0
1 Euro, is, like $3, for your information.
Really? :eek:

Also, I wonder why a 4-year-old cares about how expensive things are.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0
1 Euro, is, like $3, for your information.
Really? :eek:

Also, I wonder why a 4-year-old cares about how expensive things are.
I found out about the Euro thing when I went to Europe last summer (France, Germany). Also, I think the 4-year old needs to know, for his crack-cocaine international exchange.
 

PaperStriker

I propose for the location going here.
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0
1 Euro, is, like $3, for your information.
Really? :eek:

Also, I wonder why a 4-year-old cares about how expensive things are.
I found out about the Euro thing when I went to Europe last summer (France, Germany). Also, I think the 4-year old needs to know, for his crack-cocaine international exchange.
Oh.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
PaperStriker said:
2000 Wii Points cost $20 in America and €20 in Europe. €1 is about $1.50. That's unfair. :mad:
Is that so? o_0
1 Euro, is, like $3, for your information.
Really? :eek:

Also, I wonder why a 4-year-old cares about how expensive things are.
I found out about the Euro thing when I went to Europe last summer (France, Germany). Also, I think the 4-year old needs to know, for his crack-cocaine international exchange.
Oh.
Some day, the UK will probably switch to Euros as well.
 

Guiliant

Shine Sprite
Down in here nevada everything is expensive :(

DS lites for 300 dollars i mean seriously wtf
 

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
Guiliant said:
Down in here nevada everything is expensive :(

DS lites for 300 dollars i mean seriously wtf
300 DOLLARS? I got mine for only 50 dollars on the web. People steal em and sell em half off.
 
Top