What Are Your Fears?

So does my brother.

He saw some movie or something.

My biggest fear: bees. I can't stand them and I fear getting stung.

Same goes with wasps, hornets, yellow jackets, any insect with a stinger.

I'm also afraid of:

Clowns

Black Widow Spiders

King Cobras

I was gonna post something to change your mind but..well nevermind anyway i fear that the hobbit will be cancelled till 2050.. :-\

I'm the only one here who isn't afraid of Slenderman?

Anyways,

I have to admit Black Widow is alright, but I'm talking about the DAMN SPIDER!!!!!

BlackWidowSpider.jpg

IceShadow1199 said:

Anyways,

I have to admit Black Widow is alright, but I'm talking about the DAMN SPIDER!!!!!

BlackWidowSpider.jpg
Awwwww it's cute! I'd rather keep it as a pet than think of it as a fear!

IceShadow1199 said:

Anyways,

BlackWidowSpider.jpg

Slenderman isn't scary to me. Black widow is. Black widow spiders are deadly, but I've never encountered one, so meh.

Santagast the Merry said:
IceShadow1199 said:

Anyways,

I have to admit Black Widow is alright, but I'm talking about the dang SPIDER!!!!!

BlackWidowSpider.jpg

Slenderman isn't scary to me. Black widow is. Black widow spiders are deadly, but I've never encountered one, so meh.

eh there's worse in all reality and its pretty easy to avoid black widows anyway.

I've never encountered Black Widows and I don't even want to. And finally me and Neptune have something in common.

Also, I'm afraid of those disgusting cockroaches! I found one of those in my kitchen today and I nearly screamed.

german-cockroach.jpg

Back