Food
Water
Neptune
LOTSA SPHAGETTI
Death

Brock said:
cookievw.jpg
D'aaw.

I'm fine with heights, unless I'm standing on a really small platform.

I don't really have a fear of spiders, but I refuse to squish them.

I hate the dark, but only when I'm alone. I'm fine if I'm with someone.

I hate riding on roller coasters, but I wouldn't call it a fear, I just don't like it.

marioman1213 said:
Death is always a fear.
Not really. For instance, I'm not afraid of death per say, but I always respect it when death is among one of the consequences in a choice I make, such as jumping out from the third story of a building, which will most probably result in me dying. What I'm saying here is that I don't fear death, but respect it instead.

In all seriousness...
I fear heights if I am not on a solid platform.

I don't really like the dark, but I don't think it counts as a fear.

Knives
Spiders
Bugs that sting/bite
Heights
Death
Boss battles in Mario games (Don't get me started)
Roller coasters

Yeah, I'm a coward.

Pidgey said:
marioman1213 said:
Death is always a fear.
Not really. For instance, I'm not afraid of death per say, but I always respect it when death is among one of the consequences in a choice I make, such as jumping out from the third story of a building, which will most probably result in me dying. What I'm saying here is that I don't fear death, but respect it instead.
To the well-organized mind, death is but he next great adventure.

Or something like that.

Nabber said:
Pidgey said:
marioman1213 said:
Death is always a fear.
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.

Or something like that.
You got the quote exactly right.

Anyway, I guess I can say I have a fear for heights. Oh and I also have a fear for animals that aren't cats or spiders, and I have no idea why I'm not afraid of spiders.

I have a fear of stupid posts

and

I have fear of cockroaches.

Any insect except ladybugs, because they're d'awwwwwww. But I especially hate spiders more than anything. :mad:((

Also, death, tornadoes, and heights.

Nabber said:
Fear of nonexistence.
So you're afraid of Packy?

I also forgot to put I'm afraid of fighting.

I'm also afraid of Black Widow spiders, I'm okay with other spiders but black widows.

When a Black widow bites you, a yellow worm-like thing comes out of where it bit you.

Miracle Matter said:
I'm also afraid of Black Widow spiders, I'm okay with other spiders but black widows.

When a Black widow bites you, a yellow worm-like thing comes out of where it bit you.
Tmi lol.

Rin Kagamine said:
Miracle Matter said:

Tmi lol.

What is a tmi?

Miracle Matter said:
Rin Kagamine said:
Miracle Matter said:

Tmi lol.

What is a tmi?
Too much information

Thunderstorms
Spiders
Earthquakes
Death
Tornadoes (I've encountered only Dust Devils, though)

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
marioman1213 said:
What are your fears?

He wants to know so he can torture you with them once he tracks you down and kidnaps you. Don't tell him, guys!

A bit late for that, dont'cha think?

Back