Post something random in a different Language

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Well you post something in a different language and the next person translates it, and if they do not speak this language they go on google translate.

German:
Wenn die Dinge schlecht zu bekommen, um Ihre grobte messenger doggy drehen, und es wird sen die Meldung an wen Sie wollen, dass es.

Bad idea

anyway

If things get bad, your messenger grobte doggy turn, and it is sen the message to whoever you want it to.

English:

Bad idea

^No translation, so I will do it.

Icanhasgoomba said:
Well you post something in a different language and the next person translates it, and if they do not speak this language they go on google translate.

German:
Wenn die Dinge schlecht zu bekommen, um Ihre grobte messenger doggy drehen, und es wird sen die Meldung an wen Sie wollen, dass es.

If things get bad, your messager grobte doggy turn, and it is sen the message to whoever you want it to.
(used google translate)

French:

C'était une belle journée d'été, animée par une brise si agréable que nul ne pouvait résister d'aller dehors.

It was a beautiful summer day, led by a pleasant breeze so that no one could resist going outside

Japanese:

私は最高だと私はこれを否定して誰を殺すつもりです。

actually i said I am the best and I am going to kill anyone who denies this.

and the translation is

I have no idea stupid head

wat

Chinese:

我比你更好

I am better than you.

French:

Le voyage fut mouvementé et terrible, surmonté d'obstacle en tout genre; un véritable parcours du combattant.

The journey was eventful and terrible obstacle to overcome any kind, a veritable obstacle course.
Hindi
मोटरसाइकिल पर ताश का खेल

Phantom L said:
The journey was eventful and terrible obstacle to overcome any kind, a veritable obstacle course.
Hindi
मोटरसाइकिल पर ताश का खेल
you skipped LN1 D:

and

card games on motorcycles

arabic:

أنا ممتاز

Porquoi avez-vous fait ce sujet?

Why have you made that topic?

French:

Encore heureux que tu n'as pas été viré de l'école.

Oder vielleicht hat er sich fragen, warum jemand einen Mann vor warf ihn aus einem Flugzeug zu schießen

LN1 said:
"Or maybe he's wondering why someone a man accused of shooting him out of a plane", said Neptune.
The original quote was actually "Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane" which is also another of Bane's Quotes.

"Eine dunkle Macht hat seinen Weg gemacht in die Welt zurück"

Back