Stars mostly meh drawings of animals

Stargatedalek

What do you mean Im late to the fad? Thats my moe!
At school I really have nothing better to do than draw, so why not? ;)
sorry for the huge first update but I've got 2-3 weeks of drawings to show, I'll start with some Poke'mon I did recently.

IMG_5314.jpg

me as a Poke'mon fan character

IMG_5318.jpg

Fearow, I choose you!

IMG_5316.jpg

Kyogre, I didn't quite get the markings right

IMG_5320.jpg

Swanna

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5313.jpg

Ho-oh versus Lugia
(yes thats my fan character on ho-oh

I also did a few Ecco ones...

IMG_5326.jpg

Ecco

IMG_5323.jpg

Ecco tides of time

IMG_5327.jpg

Ecco and Asterite

IMG_5324.jpg

Ecco font

IMG_5325.jpg

Ecco attacking random shark (sega cd abilities)

IMG_5321.jpg

This one was a friend request at school, Ecco Tron :P

IMG_5328.jpg

Another friend request, Angry Birds Rico :P how could I resist?

Sorry I had to take pics I don't have a scanner, If you want any better pics or have a request/idea just ask ;)

Re: Stars fan art

Ooh! Can you do Dialga or Palkia? If not I understand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecco_the_Dolphin

Thanks everyone ;D

I may do a Dialga, not until Monday though ;) (I draw at school)

sorry for no update this week, I did do some drawing (sorry no dialga yet) but I have some that aren't finish so when they're done I guess I will update, prob Monday or Tuesday, depending if I'm busy Monday

I see some great potential in you, you have some clean lines in there, especially the Pokemon and dolphin work! Have you considered using markers for your line art? Maybe you if you can get ahold of some prismacolors(which unfortunately are kind of expensive) you can really improve with some of your coloring skills. Or you can learn about digital ways of coloring too if you haven't looked into it. Keep it up!

I looked into fine point markers at one point, I'll give it some more interest

Stargatedalek said:
I looked into fine point markers at one point, I'll give it some more interest

For larger spaces, thicker markers would do your art justice. That way, you don't end up with a bunch of white gaps ;)

I'd prefer not to colour my drawings at all, just shade. pen colours look horrible colour pencils are also not that great, markers seep through the page and make transport an issue, especially at school, so I think I'll stick to shading for now.

Stargatedalek said:
I'd prefer not to colour my drawings at all, just shade. pen colours look horrible colour pencils are also not that great, markers seep through the page and make transport an issue, especially at school, so I think I'll stick to shading for now.

Ahh I see, didn't know haha. Yeah, shading is good too! I guess it depends on what paper you use too; they have thicker paper for seeping. Ohh, you did it at school. That makes more sense then, coloring just won't suffice on notebook paper. When I was 14ish I doodled all the time, even on classwork(sarcastically). Teachers didn't really get upset except if it blocked the view for the answers. Ha. But yeah, I dig what you're doing, you should always post your work to share! ;D

Also, let me know if you need your drawings to be flipped from sideways in-case you don't know how.

Thanks ;D
and yah, I think I'll flip them from now on, just takes a quick trip over to paint.net :P

good idea, it wouldn't work so well for the underwater or air pics but I think I'll try that....

http://michell-vall.deviantart.com/
I hope this isn't bumping, but here's my DA account

Back