2012 Mariowiki Presidential Mock Election

Straight up - Obama or Romney

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope obama wins,hes a hero of mine

I honestly want my economics teacher to be president because he's always able to see both sides of everything.

Failing that, a good Libertarian like Gary Johnson.

Ventus said:
I can't wait for Obama to beat Mitt Romney
The fact that you are so dead set on this makes me almost want Romney as president.

Almost.

...you do realize the race is ridiculously close, right? It could go either way.

In terms of popular vote, it'll probably be one of the closest elections in recent history.

However, Obama's held a lead in the electoral college for some time now, and Ohio has been consistently leaning left. Florida and Virginia will be close, but Romney's going to have a tough time without Ohio.

In my school, I made all of my friends call him "Mentally Retarded" and we drew him as hitler in 6th period and we have a good laugh.

Ventus said:
I KNOW that Obama will win

Ventus said:
In my school, I made all of my friends call him "Mentally Retarded" and we drew him as hitler in 6th period and we have a good laugh.

You may be missing an antecedent in there. Or you were talking about the candidate you like. Which is OK too, I guess.

Ventus said:
You can draw anyone as Hitler.

You could probably draw Moses as Hitler if you wanted to be completely ridiculous.

Even MJ can do it. To himself

OKs7W.jpg

if anyone ever meets a Hitler in minecraft with the user jordinjm, thats my friend from school :P

Stargatedalek said:
if anyone ever meets a Hitler in minecraft with the user jordinjm, thats my friend from school :P

Hey minecraft players, do you know a user named Loic?

someone said something about Hitler jokes, reminded me too warn you about my griefer buddy...

hjoSC.jpg

Stargatedalek said:
How does that relate to anything?

Stargatedalek said:
someone said something about Hitler jokes, reminded me too warn you about my griefer buddy...

Barely any of us play in groups, and when we do, it's normally between eachother. I doubt we'd ever meet your "buddy" in Minecraft.

your lucky, hes a hacker, not like infinite items hacker, like make his own hacks that drop everyone out off world and when you respawn you keep falling into void type hacker

anyway, back on topic

Stargatedalek said:
your lucky, hes a hacker, not like infinite items hacker, like make his own hacks that drop everyone out off world and when you respawn you keep falling into void type hacker

anyway, back on topic

You can't hack a non-LAN server from a different computer you fool.

Radagast the Brown said:
Stargatedalek said:

anyway, back on topic

he has op-hacks or something, IDK how he does it?

Stargatedalek said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Stargatedalek said:

anyway, back on topic

he has op-hacks or something, IDK how he does it?

He can't. It's impossible

Back