Assassin's Creed III

Anybody played this for the other consoles yet?

I might get it for the Wii U, I just want to know if it's good enough to pass up for New Super Mario Bros. U

I want to play the other games before I even think about trying this.

The war theme seems interesting. And I like Ubisoft, so I figured I'd try it out, since it's on a Nintendo Console.

I mean, I still MIGHT be able to get this, NSMBU, and Sticker Star if I'm lucky for Christmas.

Time Turner said:
I heart Ubisoft and the AC series, so I'll definitely pick this up for either the 360 or the Wii U.
Is it really good? I might get it as long as it doesn't overdo swearing or anything inappropriate.

I'm getting this with the Wii U (also passing on NSMBU for the time being), since I have both preordered.

New Super Mario said:
The war theme seems interesting. And I like Ubisoft, so I figured I'd try it out, since it's on a Nintendo Console.

I mean, I still MIGHT be able to get this, NSMBU, and Sticker Star if I'm lucky for Christmas.
Ubisoft ROCKS!!!

images

Stargatedalek said:
New Super Mario said:

Ubisoft ROCKS!!!

images
oh I love the Battle of Giants: Dinosaur series. I own the first two (Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs and Battle of Giants: Dinosaur: Fight for Survival)

Byakuya Togami said:
I'm getting this with the Wii U (also passing on NSMBU for the time being), since I have both preordered.
Oh, well when you get it, I'd love if you could answer my questions ;)

New Super Mario said:
Is it really good? I might get it as long as it doesn't overdo swearing or anything inappropriate.
if you consider sticking blades into people's soft, supple necks to be inappropriate, then this may not be the game for you

Crocodile Dippy said:
New Super Mario said:
if you consider sticking blades into people's soft, supple necks to be inappropriate, then this may not be the game for you
No, the violence is fine, I just don't want anything like sexual or anything like that.

it's a game about a hidden order of assassins trying to stop a world-domination conspiracy by another hidden order of self-righteous zealots

what part of that description implies sexual content

and if you can play rayman origins with the "sexy" fairy chicks, I don't think you really have much to worry about

Crocodile Dippy said:
it's a game about a hidden order of assassins trying to stop a world-domination conspiracy by another hidden order of self-righteous zealots

and if you can play rayman origins with the "sexy" fairy chicks, I don't think you really have much to worry about
Well, it is rated M, and that's one of the things on there, so I just want to make sure.

And yeah, I can play Rayman :P

I'll probably pick this up for Christmas if I can.

Crocodile Dippy said:

You have a problem with them?

Congrats. From what I've seen, the Gamepad displays the map.

Crocodile Dippy said:

what about the time ezio banged caterina at the beginning of brotherhood

Currently playing through it, a bit underwhelmed by it so far, but still enjoyable.

Back