Assassin's Creed III

Apparently it spends more time at the beginning to bring an attachment to the characters.

So, is this worth getting? I've never played an Assassin's Creed III but I heard this one isn't as great as the others.

I've been really excited to get it, (Xbox 360) especially after seeing the multiplayer trailer preview.

I haven't got it yet, but I've heard some great things.

Nabber said:
I heard this one isn't as great as the others.

If you've played through the entire series chronologically, then by the time you reach Assassin's Creed III, the gameplay will probably feel a bit... stale. Shouldn't be an issue if this is your first game, though. (You'll probably have to take all of this with a pinch of salt, i haven't gotten too far into the game so it's possible that there are a few gameplay elements that I haven't reached.)

And of course, since i haven't beaten the game I can't judge the story properly.

A lot of people at school are talking about this and Call of Duty Black Ops 2.

So, I hope it's as good as everyone says and not some overrated crap like Black Ops 2.

yes, because if everyone is talking about it, that automatically makes it bad

Crocodile Dippy said:
yes, because if everyone is talking about it, that automatically makes it bad
I never said that.

I said overrated. Just because something is overrated doesn't necessary make it bad.

Like the color Blue.

And I'm not a fan of overrated games, like Call of Duty, that usually are the same every time one of them is released. But, ACIII seems more original, so I think it will be good.

It seems like I ran into a decent amount of bugs during my playthrough; like Connor stiffing up during a cutscene/slowly ascending into the sky as if he were being abducted by aliens or an invincible shed being an assassin contract.

Back