WarioWare Series

What do you think of the WarioWare Series?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

• Average

• Poor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yuh-Huh.

Ok. The WarioWare series is cool. Especially for people with short attention span.

Meh, I'm not really in to a game based on cooking.

IRL may refer to:

* Indy Racing League, a U.S. based open-wheel racing series
* In real life, an Internet slang phrase
* Ireland in ISO 3166-1 code
* Internet Resource Locator
* Industrial Research Limited, a New Zealand Crown Research Institute
* A chemical used to fill the tooth with in root canal treatment
* Image Reference Library, a database optimised for the retrieval of imagery
* Industrial Robot Language, a high-level programming language for industrial robots.
* Union of Pro Patria and Res Publica, an Estonian political party (in Estonian Isamaa ja Res Publica Liit)

(Stolen from Wikipedia, teh fr33 encyclopedia, on May 12. 1007.)

Real lifeFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from In real life)
  • For other uses, see Real Life.
Real life is a term with multiple meanings. It is most often used to mean life or consensus reality outside of an environment that is generally seen as fiction or fantasy, such as something on the Internet, virtual reality, a dream, a novel, a movie, a hallucination, or a delusion.

It is sometimes used synonymously with real world to mean one's existence after he or she is done with schooling and is no longer supported by parents, i.e. the practical world versus the academic world.[1] A person with experience in "real life" or "the real world" has experience beyond book learning.

Real life can be a controversial term. Some people use it as a value judgement to describe "productive" activities, specifically jobs or the support of one's family. In this case, activities described as real life are seen as "better" than other activities, such as playing video games or surfing the internet. However, many speakers use the phrase in an ironic sense to describe an alternative to their own activities, which may be valued as more important.

When I'm dead, I'll put "3D WILL BE HAUNTED BY MY DISEMBODIED SPIRIT FOREVER DUE TO HIS UNHEALTHY OBSESSION WITH THE LLAMA SONG MUAHAHA" on my tombstone.

Can't wait for WarioWare: Ore! :)
(well, maybe I can...)

Back