BEST new item in Mario Kart Wii

WarioWafter

WARIO FART!
Banned User
A worst new item thread and no best new item thread? It hardly seems fair. Anyways, my humble and candid opinion- Best new item, hands down:
The Wii wheel.

Mega Mushroom FTW!

When I played MK64 for the first time, I didn't read the instructions, (who does?) so when I got a mushroom, I thought that was what was going to happen. Now that the Mega Mushroom's in, I can do just that!

SmashBrother said:
Mega Mushroom FTW!

When I played MK64 for the first time, I didn't read the instructions, (who does?) so when I got a mushroom, I thought that was what was going to happen. Now that the Mega Mushroom's in, I can do just that!
Srsly. While the Mega Mushroom is good, and the NSMB music is appreciated, I have to say the best new item is the Bullet Bill. So very helpful. :)

Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Mega Mushroom FTW!

Srsly. While the Mega Mushroom is good, and the NSMB music is appreciated, I have to say the best new item is the Bullet Bill. So very helpful. :)
Bullet Bill's not new, it came in MKDS.

SmashBrother said:
Pokemon DP said:
SmashBrother said:
Mega Mushroom FTW!

Bullet Bill's not new, it came in MKDS.
It's new for me, seeing as I haven't played MKDS. ;D

SmashBrother said:
Mega Mushroom FTW!

It's effective, but... IT'S TOO SHORT! Compare it to the star or something, because the Music starts, and... about five seconds later, the glory is over. If it were as long as the star, it could be better.

Garlic Man said:
SmashBrother said:
Mega Mushroom FTW!

It's effective, but... IT'S TOO SHORT! Compare it to the star or something, because the Music starts, and... about five seconds later, the glory is over. If it were as long as the star, it could be better.
The Mega Shroom is supposed to be weaker. You can get knocked over by a star or Bullet Bill and the Lightning shrinks you to normal size.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
SmashBrother said:
Mega Mushroom FTW!

The Mega Shroom is supposed to be weaker. You can get knocked over by a star or Bullet Bill and the Lightning shrinks you to normal size.
Darn! I was about to say the exact same thing! You beat me to it, whatever. Once I was big, got hit by a Bullet Bill, and got knocked off over the edge of a cliff. I lost 277 points after the race, thanks to that. Pissed me off so much. :mad:

I didn't like any of the new items. The POW Block irritates me. The Cloud makes me wanna throw my controller when I can't ram into anybody in time and the Mega Mushroom is so rare and doesn't last long, that it's basically irrelevant.

Toadkarter said:
I didn't like any of the new items. The POW Block irritates me. The Cloud makes me wanna throw my controller when I can't ram into anybody in time and the Mega Mushroom is so rare and doesn't last long, that it's basically irrelevant.
Yeah. There aren't really any very helpful new items. DS's Bullet Bill will remain the best for quite a while.

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
DS's Bullet Bill will remain the best for quite a while.
This
Yeah, well the Bullet isn't new to MKWii. Anyway, it's a pwnsome item. ;D

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
It's kind of like saying "Per <insert User here>" or "I agree", only in a more retarded way. :P
Yeah, that's what I thought it meant. I should use "Fish" instead, just to confuse people. :P

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
It's kind of like saying "Per <insert User here>" or "I agree", only in a more retarded way. :P
Yeah, that's what I thought it meant. I should use "Fish" instead, just to confuse people. :P
Fish

...XD

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
Fish

...XD
Fish(As in, I agree ;D)

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
Fish

...XD
Fish(As in, I agree ;D)
Lolsrsly.

WE ARE THE KINGS OF OFF-TOPICNESS! ;D

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
Fish

...XD
Fish(As in, I agree ;D)
Lolsrsly.

We've turned, like, 5 topics into off-topicness just in the past 30 minutes. :lol:

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
Fish

...XD
Fish(As in, I agree ;D)
Lolsrsly.

We've turned, like, 5 topics into off-topicness just in the past 30 minutes. :lol:
Yep. It's the life, eh? :)

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
Fish

...XD
Fish(As in, I agree ;D)
Lolsrsly.

srsly. ;D

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
This
Again, This
Wut do you mean, this?
Fish

...XD
Fish(As in, I agree ;D)
Lolsrsly.

srsly. ;D
Ttly. ;D

The mods are gonna get so mad! XD

Back