What is your favourite Nintendo Console?

What is your Favorite Nintendo Console?

• Total voters

euan707

Whomp
What's your favorite Nintendo console. In the poll I've only listed the original console, so if you liked the 3DSXL, vote for 3DS, or if you liked the DSiXL, vote for DSi.

Mine is the 3DS. I think it really enhances gameplay.

What's yours?

I vote for the Gamecube. It has Super Mario Sunshine and Luigi's Mansion, two of my favorite games of all time.

euan707 said:
What's your favorite Nintendo console. In the poll I've only listed the original console, so if you liked the 3DSXL, vote for 3DS, or if you liked the DSiXL, vote for DSi.

What's yours?
3DS? For best console!

It's not THAT great.

I vote Gamecube. I loved the controller.

I don't have much experience with the actual 64, SNES, and NES consoles excluding VC.

Wii is good too.

But really none of the handhelds deserve it, and really shouldn't even be on here.

New Super Mario said:
But really none of the handhelds deserve it, and really shouldn't even be on here.
I don't see the problem. I think I've played my Nintendo DS more than any other Nintendo console, solely because of the Pokemon games, mostly Diamond, and Kirby Super Star Ultra (another amazing game, btw).

New Super Mario said:
euan707 said:

What's yours?
3DS? For best console!

It's not THAT great.

Yeah, but it's the best that I've played. I'm 13, and I've only played consoles from the DS onwards. So the 3DS only gets my vote, because it's my favourite of the consoles I've played.

euan707 said:
New Super Mario said:
euan707 said:

What's yours?
3DS? For best console!

It's not THAT great.

Yeah, but it's the best that I've played. I'm 13, and I've only played consoles from the DS onwards. So the 3DS only gets my vote, because it's my favourite of the consoles I've played.
I'm 13, and I recommend getting Gamecube for Wii.

I got it about a year ago and it was definitely worth it.

And Wii VC is great to check out for a couple of the good 64 and SNES games.

Nintendo 64, followed by the Gamecube.

Wii because I can softmod it easily

I like all consoles. But I'm more familiar with the N64.

3DS

P.S. Why is Wii U on there if it isn't even out yet?

The Gamecube. I've probably played it the most out of any of my systems. The library was absolutely great and the controller is easily the best Nintendo controller there is. The N64 would probably be second, and the Game Boy and GBA definitely get honorable mentions.

Nintendo 64. I spent more time on that than anything else, Gamecube and Wii would tie for second. DS is pretty good too though.

New Super Mario said:
euan707 said:

What's yours?
3DS? For best console!

It's not THAT great.

I vote Gamecube. I loved the controller.

I don't have much experience with the actual 64, SNES, and NES consoles excluding VC.

Wii is good too.

Hey. dude. He asked what your favourite is, not what the best is. If someone likes the 3DS, it's their choice.

Oh, man, too many choices.

N64 because of nostalgia, and Gamecube because it holds many great games, including my favorite game of all time (TTYD).

Gamecube. The games were great and the controller was awesome. Probably my favourite controller ever.

Ace Rimmer said:
Gamecube. The games were great and the controller was awesome. Probably my favourite controller ever.

This right here, even if it didn't get a whole lot, it was a fantastic system. Plus the thing is harder than vibranium.

N64, it's my native Console.

Gamecube has some of my favorite games of all time (The Thousand-Year Door, Luigi's Mansion, Wind Waker, etc.), and it's the console that I grew up with, so I'd have to go with that.

Back