Have you ever cosplayed as someone before?

Have you ever cosplayed before?

• No, and I don't want to/plan to

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Yes, and it was fun

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yes, but I didn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zae said:
Oh come on dudes, I was joking!

Doesn't change the fact that you made a pedophillic statement

Radagast the Brown said:
Zae said:
Radagast the Brown said:
Zae said:
Oh come on dudes, I was joking!

Doesn't change the fact that you made a pedophillic statement

Not my fault you took it seriously.

Not my fault you used something that serious as a joke. Pedophillia is no laughing matter.

Anything can be laughable. Depends on how serious you are.

Unless it's something like I just killed my parents or something. That'd be a little overkill.

Besides child molesting is the real bad thing anyway.

a quote I might say

"A pedophile is a person with a disorder, but doesn't necessarily act on it. There's no law against having pedophilia. A child molester has done something against the law. Child molesters are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are child molesters"

So yeah, you were being too serious.

You realise that if I didn't show up your joke right there, you might have been banned? The mods here are very protective over the community, and that statement could have gotten you banned.

Radagast the Brown said:
You realise that if I didn't show up your joke right there, you might have been banned? The mods here are very protective over the community, and that statement could have gotten you banned.

Oh well, if that's what needed to be done, then what's needed.

Although the fact they didn't already kinda brings the question whether they saw the joke to begin with.

Zae said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Although the fact they didn't already kinda brings the question whether they saw the joke to begin with.

Mods would have to see the topic before they can judge it. I could easily bring crash in here for him to make his judgement, anyone can.

Radagast the Brown said:
Zae said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Mods would have to see the topic before they can judge it. I could easily bring crash in here for him to make his judgement, anyone can.

Lol I had already mentioned in the irc chat and pretty sure crash was active atm, among others.

So yeah. But if I need a ban for it then so be it.

Well if neptune didnt point out it was a joke and the mods didnt see it then i would worry

Yeah but they could still ban me for it anyway, as not all jokes aren't to be taken lightly(unfortunately).

This is a bad conversation, and it's also thread derailment. You should probably stop. I know the forum mods know about this and are dealing with this responsibly. If you want to continue this debate about joke philosophies, you should probably take it to a pm, rather than mucking up a perfectly decent thread that has nothing to do with it.

Back on topic.

Cosplays.
datzubat9575a53920836.jpg

Wait, Brock. I didn't know you were a girl. :eek:

Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:

It's a closely guarded secret of the highest order. Dont let word get out.

Brock said:
Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:

It's a closely guarded secret of the highest order. Dont let word get out.
Okay. I won't tell. :-X

Brock said:
This is a bad conversation, and it's also thread derailment. You should probably stop. I know the forum mods know about this and are dealing with this responsibly. If you want to continue this debate about joke philosophies, you should probably take it to a pm, rather than mucking up a perfectly decent thread that has nothing to do with it.

Back on topic.

Cosplays.
datzubat9575a53920836.jpg

Needs moar crobat.

Phantom L said:
Not as bad as on the Jeremy Kyle show today:
A 20 year old woman who had umm... been doing it with a 39 year old man.
what is wrong with you

saying 13 year olds are sexy is way fucking worse than a fully-grown woman who can bang whoever she wants sleeping with a fully-grown man

Phantom L said:
That's not bad. That's not bad at all. My sister's 21, and her husband is 36. Not too off.

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Phantom L said:
what is wrong with you

saying 13 year olds are sexy is way fucking worse than a fully-grown woman who can bang whoever she wants sleeping with a fully-grown man
You replyed to the wrong comment,oh and stop talking about this please

I dressed up as a velociraptor today.........thats how sick I was of trying to beat gym leader Elesa in black 2

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Phantom L said:
what is wrong with you

a) No, I didn't, but b) okay.

Charlie Mulgrew said:
Phantom L said:
what is wrong with you

a) No, I didn't, but b) okay.
Not to be a douche here pal,but the one you replyed to was about jeremy kyle,but hey it doent matter

Radagast the Brown said:
He was comparing the two posts, because lily originally said that "it wasn't as bad as *insert example*

Ahh now i see, sorry GGG,i feel very stupid for that,thanks for that nepster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back