Old Characters you want to see again in a Kirby game

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
We had one for Mario, so why not Kirby?

No polls because I don't know many old characters.

Red Barchetta said:

I want him back too, maybe they didn't bring him back because he bleeds during the fight?

I'd love to see all the animal buddies again (that actually help, not just cameos). Rick, Chuchu, Pitch, Coo, Nago and Kine. I loved using them! <33333

Timmy said:
I'd love to see all the animal buddies again (that actually help, not just cameos). Rick, Chuchu, Pitch, Coo, Nago and Kine. I loved using them! <33333

Fucking hell, I agree with this.

Ventus said:
I thought he returned in Kirby return to dreamland?

Who the fuck gave you that idea? He was never in Return to Dream Land.

Pokémon Trainer Nate said:
in the anniversary game i think Zero Two appeared

Well duh? Because it has Kirby 64 on it.

I don't have Kirby anniversary game and I'm 100% postive that I saw Zero 2 or 3 in return to the dreamland

There was never a Zero 3, what kind of drugs did you swallow?

Magolor is a form of Zero 2 or 3, when you fight him, watch his form carefully and you will see Zero 3

Dude, no, no.

Magolor is an halcandran and Zero Two is a giant undead eyeball that bleeds. I don't really see any connection.

I'll bet he's talking about the eyeball in Magolor's second form.
185px-MagolorSoulEX.png
Look in his mouth. There's an eye that looks like Dark Matter's eye.

Anyway, I'd like to see Marx again.

Timmy said:

This, especially Coo, he's my favorite.

Epic Nitwit said:
I'll bet he's talking about the eyeball in Magolor's second form.
185px-MagolorSoulEX.png
Look in his mouth. There's an eye that looks like Dark Matter's eye.

Anyway, I'd like to see Marx again.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean Magolor's Soul form is Zero Three.

ThreeThousand said:
There needs to be, though.

Just Zero Two is enough, I don't want to see him with a even more demonic look.

I always loved using Rick, I was pretty good with the wall jumping and I liked that he wasn't affected by terrain (wouldn't slip on Ice, nor get slowed by sand :p). I also liked Chuchu, but her flying was odd. :p

Timmy said:
I always loved using Rick, I was pretty good with the wall jumping and I liked that he wasn't affected by terrain (wouldn't slip on Ice, nor get slowed by sand :p). I also liked Chuchu, but her flying was odd. :p
´

Yeah, most of Chuchu's abilites involve her and Kirby holding hands, did you notice that?

And yeah, Rick is cool. But I suck at his wall-jumping and his inhale looked pretty mediocre since I sometimes can get hit, I prefer Nago since he can triple jump.

The Little Traitor Dudes For Children's Defense said:
Adeline and the Animal Buddies/Helpers, whatever they're called.

Yeah, I love it when Adeleine draws Maxim Tomatoes when I'm hurt, and the Animal Buddies. So much this.

OH yes, I was going to mention Gooey.

Seriously HAL, the animal buddies get cameo appearances instead of playable appearances and Gooey doesn't get a cameo nor playable appearance? Really?

Back