I'm starting to become less loyal to Nintendo

Ventus said:
If they tease you, then tease them back and I call them CoD ****** if they tease Nintendo but they don't do that anymore
That doesn't make you any better than them, especially since you're calling them piles of dead sticks.

And NSY, go with what you like, not with what everyone else likes.

NSY said:
Nintendo once was the king of classics, now everyone who thinks they are gay. Yes Nintendo once been a system everyone wants to a system no one wants. Yes everyone in my school talks about XBox and PS3s and now I'm starting to even think they are cool. The problem? My parents will most likely not let me buy those games everyone plays. Of course everyone says that the Wii is gay now. As much as I'm sick of it there something about Nintendo that I just don't liked. It's family friendliness and this only started when the Wii came. As much as I loved the Super Mario Galaxy games and The Legend of Zelda, I now feel like I shouldn't anymore as everyone would bully me for liking them. I just want Nintendo to revert back to what they used to be or I just want Nintendo Sony or Microsoft to team up and make one big console but chances of that are low.

After what the last generation of gaming has caused and the views that PS4 and XBox 720 will rule the Wii U. What path do I take next in gaming, I don't know and if I quit video games they will be nothing else to do. Help me.
the wii is happy because it has wireless remotes by default unlike the PS3

NSY said:
Nintendo once was the king of classics, now everyone who thinks they are gay. Yes Nintendo once been a system everyone wants to a system no one wants. Yes everyone in my school talks about XBox and PS3s and now I'm starting to even think they are cool. The problem? My parents will most likely not let me buy those games everyone plays. Of course everyone says that the Wii is gay now. As much as I'm sick of it there something about Nintendo that I just don't liked. It's family friendliness and this only started when the Wii came. As much as I loved the Super Mario Galaxy games and The Legend of Zelda, I now feel like I shouldn't anymore as everyone would bully me for liking them. I just want Nintendo to revert back to what they used to be or I just want Nintendo Sony or Microsoft to team up and make one big console but chances of that are low.

After what the last generation of gaming has caused and the views that PS4 and XBox 720 will rule the Wii U. What path do I take next in gaming, I don't know and if I quit video games they will be nothing else to do. Help me.
My advice. Try some new games if it bothers you that much. Rayman 2 is a good place to start.

Don't feel ashamed or whatever, that's just ridiculous. I'm 17 and I still play Nintendo, and I'm not ashamed to tell people. At least, not with my friends.

See, it's not like 'mature' games are necessarily better.

NSY said:
Michael Myers said:
Though to be honest, Nintendo isn't doing great now in terms of game quality. Pokemon and Zelda are doing fine, but Mario's been below average recently.
That's the problem Mario has turned from being a plumber everyone loves to a plumber everyone hates.

Mario and the Nintendo friendliness are the two main problems here.
Which is why mario games don't sell very good right...right

NSY said:

They still are king of the classics... Also Nintendo has been accused of being kiddy for years way before the wii, also have you tried telling people to fuck off because that's what works for me...

Michael Myers said:
Though to be honest, Nintendo isn't doing great now in terms of game quality. Pokemon and Zelda are doing fine, but Mario's been below average recently.
That's opinion based according to the critics SMG2 is one of the greatest games of all time

Baby Luigi said:
People are asses if they judge you based on what you play rather than other more significant factors.

Be proud to be different. Don't let conformity overtake you.
Wouldn't playing the Wii be conformity since it has sold more systems then any system...also the anti conformity argument is total bullshit because by that logic I shouldn't play a DS because it sold more then the PSP

MCS said:
Ventus said:
Just trust me, I can make most of kids in school rage and get mad easily. My friend taught me how to do that.

> friend teaches you how to piss people off

wut

And you act like this is a good thing
Dude one of my best friend makes anti-semetic comments specifically because he knows I have Jewish heritage these include among other things telling me that Hitler and the Nazis were right

Ventus said:
MCS said:
Ventus said:
Just trust me, I can make most of kids in school rage and get mad easily. My friend taught me how to do that.

> friend teaches you how to piss people off

wut

And you act like this is a good thing

Yeah, it is strange
Real friends do things to piss each other off for their own amusement

Sales has nothing to do with conformity.

But sales is pretty important overall. Especially for future progress(look at 38 studios for example).

Although my fandom in nintendo has been waning ever since the wii, even though ds was good, but some of their choices were a little.... irritating.

Although I do want to see where the wii u goes, so I've not givin' up yet.

Apparently more than I realize, this coming from a 24 year old sitting in super mario pajamas.

Back