Is the Maple Treeway track located in the Gold Leaf Galaxy?

Style was probably adapted from it on purpose. Just look at Rainbow Road, star bits all over.

It could be. But then again, perhaps not. At the very least, the resemblance was intentional. :rolleyes:

Booster said:
It could be. But then again, perhaps not. At the very least, the resemblance was intentional. :rolleyes:
I agree with Booster on that last part. It was probably done intentionally to match the style of Galaxy. The new Rainbow Road does the same thing.

And Dry Dry Ruins looks SMG-ish to me. But I haven't played SMG in a while. :-\

Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:
I agree with Booster on that last part. It was probably done intentionally to match the style of Galaxy. The new Rainbow Road does the same thing.

Koopa cape seems SMG-ish to me. (lolwtf random)

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

How so? :eek:

Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

That's why I said "lolwtf random". I picked one that seemed like a completely non-Galaxy themed one. :D

Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Garlic Man said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

That's why I said "lolwtf random". I picked one that seemed like a completely non-Galaxy themed one. :D
Lol. :D

Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

It's from PM. Dusty Dune Galaxy was COMPLETELY different.
Facts: Mushroom Gorge, Grumble Volcano and Dry Bowser are from NSMB.
Maple Treeway, Rainbow Road and Rosalina are from SMG.
Dry Dry Ruins is from PM.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ya of course only a n00b wouldnt Know that n00b :P

PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

ROSALINA FROM SMG!?!?! *looks on wikipedia, mariowiki, smg, mkwii, and a bunch of other sources* *3 hours later* No she ain't. Loser.

mario#1fan said:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ya of course only a n00b wouldnt Know that n00b :P
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

ROSALINA FROM SMG!?!?! *looks on wikipedia, mariowiki, smg, mkwii, and a bunch of other sources* *3 hours later* No she ain't. Loser.
Thus,
PaperStriker said:

PaperStriker said:
mario#1fan said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

Thus,
PaperStriker said:
Thus? I still don't get it. ???

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
mario#1fan said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

Thus,
PaperStriker said:
I felt embarrassed after I read your posts.

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
mario#1fan said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

Thus,
PaperStriker said:
Why?

Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
mario#1fan said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

Thus,
PaperStriker said:
Why?
You called me n00b/loser after I pointed out the obvious.
(a.k.a. Pirate Goomba is a Pirate Goomba)

PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
mario#1fan said:
Garlic Man said:
PaperStriker said:
Pokemon DP said:
Booster said:

Thus,
PaperStriker said:
Why?
You called me n00b/loser after I pointed out the obvious.
(a.k.a. Pirate Goomba is a Pirate Goomba)
Wait... Pirate Goomba is a Pirate Goomba? *searches (...)*

Back