Why did you join the Wiki/Forums?

Wiki: Idk for the lulz I guess.
Forums: There was nothing to do on the Wiki and I was bored as hell.

I found this place quite a few times in the summer/fall of 2010 when I first got into retro gaming. I joined in December that year.

I came to the forums in June 2011 originally for my somewhat short-lived 'Shroom-writing job.

To edit left mistakes in articles.

I joined Wiki to edit some mistakes.
I saw the forum after and I decided to join it as well.

Wiki: Do not remember. At all.
Forum: I think everyone was on it at the time, so I got an account.

I joined the wiki because I would always read the pages and I thought because I didn't need an e-mail address it would be easy.

I joined the forum because I saw both the Wiki Chat and Forum links on the side. I only sign in on the wiki for the chat very rarely now.

Wiki: for the bitches (bitches love wiki members)
Forum: Once again for the bitches

Gideon Gordon Graves said:
Honestly, I joined the boards to mock Javelin. It's a long story. But it's all cool now.
That was a pretty good reason and I would actually mock past me too.

Although that would be without the absurd post editing that you did during that incident.

I've joined the Forums to advertise about Mario Kart CW, and then decided to stay.
I've joined the Wiki a year later, to fix some mistakes in the Mario Kart DS Beta section, and decided to provide 3DS Screenshots, another year later.

I joined these forums because Mario is the best game series ever and I didn't really know many people online who were fans.

Actually, I think I remember now.

Wiki: No idea how I found it, but I joined to make an article on Bowser in the Fire Sea.
Forum: Porps made the forums and was all "hey you guys should check this out" so I did.

I found the wiki, then wanted to join to edit mistakes out of some articles which led onto my finding of the Forums.

Mario Fan Games Galaxy spiraled into a massive disaster, with little rules and no respect, not a place I wanted to be in any longer. Alisha suggested mario wiki since the forums actually had control and people were actually nice.

So yeah.

Back