What countries have you been too, and which ones do you want to go too?

I've been to Canada, namely British Columbia.

also berkeley is pretty much a foreign country

Berkeley is a city in the USA, according to Google Maps.

French is a language, you probably mean, France.

I've never been outside the USA, but there's plenty of countries I'd like to visit some day.

Look out for Turkey, everything you can get there, can be fake, even chicken.

Been to
Turkey
Cyprus
Greece
UAE
Oman
South Africa
Canada
Israel
Jordan
France

Currently reside in the USA.

Want to Go to
Japan
Mongolia
St. Petersburg (not a country, but eastern half of russia)
New Zealand

St. Petersburg is in the Western part of Russia, it's one of the only European cities in Russia.

MKGirlism said:
St. Petersburg is in the Western part of Russia, it's one of the only European cities in Russia.

Crap, compass rose.

Forgive me.

England (I live there)
Scotland
Wales
France
Italy
Spain
Canary Islands
Jersey (not sure if that counts as an independent nation, but I thought I should include it mainly because it's in the English Channel)

I believe that's it, really. I could probably name the countries that I've flown over to get to other places, but meh.

I really want to visit Germany. See what that's like. I also wouldn't mind visiting places in Asia. And New Zealand. I want to see where they filmed Lord of the Rings. :'(

I'm from Canada so I can't count that one... I guess that leaves visiting the US a few years ago

Radagast the Brown said:
I really want to visit Germany. See what that's like. I also wouldn't mind visiting places in Asia. And New Zealand. I want to see where they filmed Lord of the Rings. :'(

Germany is gorgeous in the fall.
And if you go late-november, you can go skiing in austria too. :D

Xyresic said:
Radagast the Brown said:

Germany is gorgeous in the fall.
And if you go late-november, you can go skiing in austria too. :D
Ooh, thanks! :D

Back