Have you ragequit on any games?

Oh, I quit on Pokémon Black aaall the time. It's not something I'm proud of, though. I just can't help being a sore loser. Of course, it depends on how I get defeated. Having all my Pokémon defeated by a single Pokémon of the opponent boils my blood to no more, so I ragequit. If I get close to winning but ultimately lose, I won't ragequit because I know it was a fair battle and admit my defeat.

And those damn critical hits make me ragequit a lot as well.

Anser said:
Oh, I quit on Pokémon Black aaall the time. It's not something I'm proud of, though. I just can't help being a sore loser. Of course, it depends on how I get defeated. Having all my Pokémon defeated by a single Pokémon of the opponent boils my blood to no more, so I ragequit. If I get close to winning but ultimately lose, I won't ragequit because I know it was a fair battle and admit my defeat.

Competitive battling or battle subway?

I once won a battle(against my brother) purely because of the crap accuracy of Hydro pump.

I ragequit on Mario Party (any game in the series LOL) if something goes really wrong lol

I've ragequitted on Pikmin 2 whenever I've done a no-pikmin death run as well. I also ragequit on Pokemon if I'm having trouble. :p

Though I NEVER do it online.

I ragequit before I rage. Usually when I'm not doing the best in a game than I did beforehand. I try to avoid getting mad at games and take a break before I do.

Don't know if it counts as a ragequit if I leave a match in a shooting game to find an easier group of people. I like to have a nice killstreak going.

Dr. Turnip said:
Anser said:

I once won a battle(against my brother) purely because of the crap accuracy of Hydro pump.

Both. Mostly in Random Matchups. Stupid people using legendaries, I hate them so much. The idea is to battle with Pokémon that are strong because YOU made them strong. Legendaries are strong just because. They have no choice. If I see a legendary Pokémon in the opponent's team, I immediately quit. I don't even start the fight.

Anser said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Anser said:

Both. Mostly in Random Matchups. Stupid people using legendaries, I hate them so much. The idea is to battle with Pokémon that are strong because YOU made them strong. Legendaries are strong just because. They have no choice. If I see a legendary Pokémon in the opponent's team, I immediately quit. I don't even start the fight.

I don't see what's wong with this, you can use legendaries yourself, they are fun to use.

Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Anser said:

I don't see what's wong with this, you can use legendaries yourself, they are fun to use.

People don't like using legendaries because it takes no effort to have them be strong. Using non-legendaries gives you more freedom and you can put your skills to the test.

Crackin355 said:
Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Dr. Turnip said:
Anser said:

People don't like using legendaries because it takes no effort to have them be strong. Using non-legendaries gives you more freedom and you can put your skills to the test.
my Blaziken can easily take down a few Legendaries

Cirdec said:

No, that's pathetic. You're supposed to battle with Pokémon that are strong because to trained them to be that way. Legendaries are just broken. Using them is basically cheating in a legal way.

Michael Myers said:
my Blaziken can easily take down a few Legendaries

It's not because of how easy or hard it is to knock them down, it's just that using them is cheap because it means you need Pokémon that are strong by themselves to win, otherwise, you wouldn't stand a chance.

Anser said:
Cirdec said:
No, that's pathetic. You're supposed to battle with Pokémon that are strong because to trained them to be that way. Legendaries are just broken. Using them is basically cheating in a legal way.

That's same for legendaries, if you don't train them well (EV, nature) they will be crap, and that's actually harder to get a legendary with good stats since you can only have one.
Game freak should put a non Uber and Uber clause.

Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Cirdec said:

That's same for legendaries, if you don't train them well (EV, nature) they will be crap, and that's actually harder to get a legendary with good stats since you can only have one.

Yeah, sort of. Their already strong enough on their own when you first get them and already a high level. You didn't get it at Lv5 and raise it up to be strong, you get it at level 50 and its already strong. Sure, past that you need to train them, but they're still pretty broken. Because they're always overly strong, even if the trainer is an idiot.

Crackin355 said:
Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Cirdec said:

Yeah, sort of. Their already strong enough on their own when you first get them and already a high level. You didn't get it at Lv5 and raise it up to be strong, you get it at level 50 and its already strong. Sure, past that you need to train them, but they're still pretty broken. Because they're always overly strong, even if the trainer is an idiot.
Remember the time when Pokemon was less about the stats of a Pokemon and more about how cool the Pokemon looked?

I don't, but I've heard good things about that time.

Time Turner said:
Crackin355 said:
Cirdec said:
Anser said:
Cirdec said:

Remember the time when Pokemon was less about the stats of a Pokemon and more about how cool the Pokemon looked?

I don't, but I've heard good things about that time.

Hey, I've always been for their look, I don't care if someone uses legendaries or not, I'm just saying why they are cheap. Although lately, I've been looking at stats to see which moves would be best, but you didn't see me say anything about me being against it, I'm just trying to explain what Pyro is, except, a bit calmer. Without calling someone Pathetic and such.

I don't know if I'm the only one, but even when I was a kid I cared about stats. Sure, looks were important too, but I mean, Beedrill looks awesome, and the anime made them look pretty strong, but if it wasn't because I paid attention to its stats I wouldn't have realized it's one of the worst Pokémon out there.

I only began looking at stats once they became important during monotypes. Needed to know how to use my Fire-Type in a way to defeat Water-Types. Now it just makes it more interesting to know the stats of my 'mon.

I think we're a bit off topic though

Soul Calibur 3 and Dark souls plenty a times.

Don't even make me bring up battle toads. I'm also not to bright and keep trying only to get even more pissed off. Not wise, eh Zae?

ThreeThousand said:
Zae said:
Soul Calibur 3
Emperor Strife can go jump in a lake.

dude's a cheap *bleep*

Oddly the first time I crushed him with little effort, with so little units and so little health.

Honestly, his pawns were way harder.

I rage quit on Pokémon Pearl many times and had to level up all over again.

Stupid Bidoofs.

I can only deal with Call of Duty multiplayer for so long before I zone out and wake up with another house pet missing.

relevant, by the way:

Back