FictionPress Story: The Challenges of Prescott High School (Chapter 1 out)

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I said yesterday I was writing a story on FictionPress. Well, I FINALLY got Chapter 1 up. If the link doesn't work, try again in a few hours. It said it could take 4-8 hours to make publically avalible.

So, it's just a normal High School story, minus the clichés of the popular girls being bitches and etc.

Characters that are in Chapter 1:
Alexis White: One of the popular girls who is captain of almost every sport she's in.
Hana Yamada: The girl of the Japanese twins who just moved from Japan; Very hyper and talkative but can get aggressive
Haru Yamada: The boy of the Japanese twins who just moved from Japan; Shy and quiet, at first he doesn't talk much. He will stand up for what he believes in, but will not fight.
Lolita "Lola" Green: Captain of the cheerleading team, she's very friendly, and will help anyone who needs it.

Characters that will come in no matter what in Chapter 2 or later:
Mason Grey: The bully; He is a bad boy and can get just about any girl he wants, but he will beat up his enemies. (Sorry Mason. That's how I'm making you.) The animal lover
Lily Winston: The cute and popular British girl; She's sweet and kind, but you're in deep doo-doo if you get on her bad side.
Michael Grey: Mason's younger brother; He's very friendly and acts sexy. He is friendly but if you get on his bad side it'll be very tough.
Samuel Wilson: Developing personality
Ralph Wilson: Samuel's brother; Developing personality.
Matthew Adams: Developing personality
Angie Anderson: Developing personality

I am in the process of more characters but that's all I can think of.

Anywho, Chapter 1 is up!
The Challenges of Prescott High School by Angie Kagamine

I want constructive criticism, but please don't flame me.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist
Re: FictionPress Story: The Challenges of Prescott High School (No signups please)

It's ok, I guess. I don't read much, and I'm too lazy to do a review, although I do have one question.
How did the guy break his leg by trying to dance? It doesn't sound too realistic to me.
Otherwise, I didn't find too much interesting, it was kinda boring, but hopefully you can make it better in the next few chapters.

One more thing:
Mason Grey: The bully; He is a bad boy and can get just about any girl he wants, but he will beat up his enemies.
Do you really think of Mason as a bully?

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Re: FictionPress Story: The Challenges of Prescott High School (No signups please)

Epic Nitwit said:
It's ok, I guess. I don't read much, and I'm too lazy to do a review, although I do have one question.
How did the guy break his leg by trying to dance? It doesn't sound too realistic to me.
Otherwise, I didn't find too much interesting, it was kinda boring, but hopefully you can make it better in the next few chapters.

One more thing:
Mason Grey: The bully; He is a bad boy and can get just about any girl he wants, but he will beat up his enemies.
Do you really think of Mason as a bully?
1. People can't dance
2. No, I just needed a character to be one

IceShadow1199

NOPE, THE PARASOL ISN'T A KIRBY IDEA I SWEAR
Banned User
That was a joke, Queen Boo.

Mason is just a toucan-lover.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Miracle Matter said:

Yeah. I know, I just need SOMEONE to be a bully. I haven't had him written in. I could change him to the animal lover.

Vera Misham

Ace Artist

Rin Kagamine said:
Epic Nitwit said:
1. People can't dance
I can't dance, I know I haven't broken a leg.

Rin Kagamine said:
Miracle Matter said:

Yeah. I know, I just need SOMEONE to be a bully. I haven't had him written in. I could change him to the animal lover.
that would be a better idea.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
I've known someone who breaks their leg. It's just natural. My girl character did the same thing in a RP that it was supposed to be based on.

But yeah. Who's gonna be the bully?

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
(that's too reminiscent of Fairly Odd Parents, I wouldn't go with it if I were you)

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Nabber said:
(that's too reminiscent of Fairly Odd Parents, I wouldn't go with it if I were you)
Yeah. I've never seen it though.

I was originally gonna go with Terrance. Kind of a tough guy name.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Okay. I still haven't written Chapter 2 (don't hurt me!) but a few updates and things about the characters.

Mason- I haven't decided exactly when he'll come in but he will come in in or before Chapter 3. He's going to have a pet toucan. (Mason, you can name him)

Lily- She will also come in, but I think she can come in in Chapter 2. (Lily, do you want her to be a cheerleader?)

Michael- He will come in the same time Mason will.

Samuel- Well Neptune, you said you wanted him to be an outcast. My compromise for pairing you wity Lily is:
So, Samuel will have a crush on Lily, and unintentionally makes it really obvious, Lily eventually notices and starts to fall for him.

Ralph- I hope that you don't mind but you're gonna be Samuel's brother.

Angie- My character, I really don't want to give much about her. I guess I'll pair her with Haru. That's all I'll say, and that's the only way I could get an idea.

Charlie- The british boy that's almost as popular as Lily. He plays football. (Soccer)
more updates on the way.

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Charlie Mulgrew said:
Thanks for making me popular haha
You're welcome! :)

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Yeah. I'm not popular either.

Okay, I'm writing chapter 2. I'm leaving out a joke from a Roleplay which you guys may not find funny.

I'm too lazy to edit the OP, so here's some characters you should expect (and yes, I know the school is overrun by girls!):
Lindsey Reed- The girl who loves nature (Hey, we need a nature lover), she is very sympathetic.

Maria "Jack" Wilson- Hispanic. She helps other students by beating up students that bother them.

Abigale "Abby" Lewis- She has a lot in common with Mason; Bird and animal lover, not very popular, etc. (That's who I'mma pair you with Mason! :))

Tyler Richardson: The bully (Here's thr bully); He loves pain, yet he can get just about any girl he wants.

Brian Richardson: Tyler's younger brother. He's the "Geek" of the school. He ends up getting beat up by Tyler.

And more.

User4042

Celestial Guide
add me as the popular kid who has a fan club consisting of 93 girls

name: Joe Redd
personality: just walks down hallways with 93 girls following me between every period. no personality mentioned. everyone else always says something like"oh god the mob is coming" whenever im in a hallway

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Well, okay.

Gah! I'm out of ideas! >:[

Soundless Voice

Star Spirit
Banned User
Nabber said:
You formed a story with only one chapter worth of ideas?
Y'see I have a bit of a problem with not writing ahead. I started, but it got erased. I'll get it done eventually.