Things you used to think about TLoZ in your n00b days of playing the series.

Goron

Koopa Troopa
I used to think every single fairy was navi and since I never beat OoT at the time I thought that. So I thought tatl was navi.

I also thought Tatl was Navi as well.

Oh, and I fear Ocarina of Time because of the Redeads, even if they appear in marginal parts of the game. Now, I'm not too scared of them after finding out they are easy to kill.

That the Gorons where the Ganon's race but that's only because I got them confused with the Gerudo (may have spelt it wrong).

I used to be scared of Phantoms, like really badly to the poibt where I refused to do the sea temple on Phantom Hourglass (my first zelda game)

Not really something I thought but more like did. I didn't use the "Z targeting" or "locking". Made things really hard for me.

I used to think there was only,one "Zora". Because at the time I only played a link to the past at the time. I had no idea what were river zoras. Then I played twilight princess and saw tons of zoras...

That I would never find the kokiri sword in ocarina of time and ragequit.

Meulin Leijon said:
That I would never find the kokiri sword in ocarina of time and ragequit.

I did the same. I rented it because it had a golden cartridge. I just ran around like an idiot in the Village and then left until my brother did it for me.

I must say that most 3D Zelda games are hard to take off but then the game is very fun once you have taken off.

Twilight Princess is a prime example for this as you must use a rod that is very hard to use before you can get sword. Majora's Mask is also hard to take off as you are just told to go to the Astral Observatory without knowing that you have to play the bombers minigame to get there. After you get the ocarina of time, you can pretty much beat the game without much stress.

That the start of Twilight Princess are is Hyrule. This reminds me I really need to start playing Twlight Princess again.

Yoshidude99 said:
That the start of Twilight Princess are is Hyrule. This reminds me I really need to start playing Twlight Princess again.
You do.

I first thought that Gorons were enemies, so when I was climbing Death Mountain in OoT, you can imagine my surprise when a Goron popped out of it's sleeping phase.

They are, though (at least in the games I've played).

Back