Do you think pokemon are carnivores?

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
I think they do, I mean who hasn't seen the taillow/pidgey dex entry where it says they eat wumrples/caterpies?

it'd be a bit dumb to think all of them are herbivore, besides there's bite or leech life.

Well not all of them are carnivores. What do you think Sharpedos eat? Seaweed?

Also, don't forget omnivores.

I personally think they're omnivores because they eat berries too.

Baby Luigi said:
Well not all of them are carnivores. What do you think Sharpedos eat? Seaweed?

Also, don't forget omnivores.
let's not forget some of them are soulnivores.

(ghost pokemons anyone?)

Yeah, how else can they learn the move "Dream Eater"?

Posted this on another thread, Glalie is also a carnivore and how it eats its prey is creepy:
Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion.

Of course there are carnivorous pokemon. You're not going to look at a Groudon, Rayquaza, or other pokemon with sharp, pointed teeth and say, "Oh yeah, he will be satisfied with a salad."

Pandapowah said:
Posted this on another thread, Glalie is also a carnivore and how it eats its prey is creepy:
Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion.
I bet that the victim would be both freezing in way too much pain since it's body parts would be way too easy to break due to being frozen.

Is eating plant Pokemon being a carnivore or being an herbivore? I can't decide!

When I mean "plant" Pokemon, I meant plant-like Pokemon. I wouldn't count Venusaur. I was thinking about Carnivine or Victerebeel.

Cherubi too

A lot of Pokemon that are based on thoroughbreds and bovines are guaranteed to be herbivores. Regarding Teddiursa and Ursaring, because of their diet of honey and berries, they too may be herbivores, despite being based on real world bears.

Pawniard and Bisharp are officially considered to be carnivores, since they operate in a similar manner as real world wolves.

MnSG said:
A lot of Pokemon that are based on thoroughbreds and bovines are guaranteed to be herbivores. Regarding Teddiursa and Ursaring, because of their diet of honey and berries, they too may be herbivores, despite being based on real world bears.

Pawniard and Bisharp are officially considered to be carnivores, since they operate in a similar manner as real world wolves.
what does vallinite or whatever it's called eats?

ice cream?

I guess fat Pokemon eat Vanillite

(Yep, this is a refrence to how fat people are obsessed with candy)

Miracle Matter said:

You know, at this point, I don't even know what to say anymore.

Miracle Matter said:
I guess fat Pokemon eat Vanillite

I've never meet a fat person obsessed with candy

Just like how skinny people are obsessed with celery

Back